Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Pacquiao and Canelo Take RISKIER fights than Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    I think it's time to either delete or close this thread because the debate is over. The TS argument has just gotten obliterated by the therealpugilist
    Just stopped through, to pay you guys a visit
    aawwwww just like old times, obliterating OPs, one thread at a time

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
      Kovalev???? Lol .. Seriously you couldve used ggg 1 instead.
      Dude, Canelo looked like Mikey vs Spence, small as hell compared to Kovalev.

Floyd could’ve fought Paul Williams or Lara...Lara was the hermit WBA Regular while Floyd didn’t defend at 154

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        Therealpugilist, champ4ever, Larry, Robbie...

Floyd lovers supreme. If Floyd fought Canelo at the full 154 or fought for his 155 Lineal I’d have a different perspective. Guys whom say “it wouldn’t make a difference usually ignore the Marquez 144 ditch...”

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
          Therealpugilist, champ4ever, Larry, Robbie...

Floyd lovers supreme. If Floyd fought Canelo at the full 154 or fought for his 155 Lineal I’d have a different perspective. Guys whom say “it wouldn’t make a difference usually ignore the Marquez 144 ditch...”
          slap me call me susan or whatever you like, anyone with eyes knows Mayweather is simply better than Canelo and Manny, proved it in the ring against them and he has a better resume.

you really think Marquez could have done any better, than man was in with someone who does everything he does well but better, taller quicker and faster

there is a reason when floyd was 130-135 non of the great featherweights moved up like JMM, barrera, Morales and Pac

hamed didnt either.......they stood no chance then and didnt even with a geriatric money mayweather

pretty boy floyd wouldve beat them up, money outboxes you

Comment

slap me call me susan or whatever you like, anyone with eyes knows Mayweather is simply better than Canelo and Manny, proved it in the ring against them and he has a better resume.

you really think Marquez could have done any better, than man was in with someone who does everything he does well but better, taller quicker and faster

there is a reason when floyd was 130-135 non of the great featherweights moved up like JMM, barrera, Morales and Pac

hamed didnt either.......they stood no chance then and didnt even with a geriatric money mayweather

pretty boy floyd wouldve beat them up, money outboxes you
            Don’t give up on your real “pugilist” knowledge. This isn’t about “better” cheerleading lol

Those debates don’t go nowhere.

Again, whom is Floyd’s first Corrales to PAC or Canelo?

It seems rather sad Floyd lovers have to justify pretty boy Floyd era to state hard fights. Was Castillo as difficult as GGG?

I’m not saying Floyd didn’t take riskier fights, I’m asking if he took riskier fights than PAC or Canelo? I’d say Pac’s most difficult was Cotto and that was even a catchweight. Though that nulls itself out for anyone hating because Floyd ditched the 144 challenge with Marquez.

If a Kovalev fight doesn’t matter with difficulty, then does DLH’s loss to Floyd matter? DLH went through more wars than Kovalev.

Comment

Hell yeah! That's what it's all about! This should serve as wake up call before one start spewing nonsense, that they should first get their facts straight. Here's cheers to you buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Hell yeah! That's what it's all about! This should serve as wake up call before one start spewing nonsense, that they should first get their facts straight. Here's cheers to you buddy!
                cheers my friend

Comment

Don’t give up on your real “pugilist” knowledge. This isn’t about “better” cheerleading lol

Those debates don’t go nowhere.

Again, whom is Floyd’s first Corrales to PAC or Canelo?

It seems rather sad Floyd lovers have to justify pretty boy Floyd era to state hard fights. Was Castillo as difficult as GGG?

I’m not saying Floyd didn’t take riskier fights, I’m asking if he took riskier fights than PAC or Canelo? I’d say Pac’s most difficult was Cotto and that was even a catchweight. Though that nulls itself out for anyone hating because Floyd ditched the 144 challenge with Marquez.

If a Kovalev fight doesn’t matter with difficulty, then does DLH’s loss to Floyd matter? DLH went through more wars than Kovalev.
                  loving floyd has nothing to do about what he accomplished and beat, you should look in the mirror, i thinks its more about your disdain for the guy than my so call love for him when you must consider, i look at facts who fought who and when, you are emotional cuz the man beat some of your fav fighters or guys you hope he lost to....sawry

Castillo is more accomplished and more skilled than GGG....triple G was gifted belts and only won 1 or 2 in the ring, and his best wins are Jacobs, Daniel Geale while Castillo beat Corrales, Casamayor, cesar bazan, julio diaz and stevie johnson, won his titles in the ring as well

Comment

I'd say Pac's most difficult fight was Cotto, regardless of the catchweight.

Canelo took on Lara, Jacobs, and Kovalev.

Why did Haymon advise Floyd to take soft fights and impose catchweights? Floyd even ditched his agreement with Marquez, the Lightweight.
                    Floyd did take an easier route for sure.
                    Canelo fought some PRIME guys who I thought he lost too.
                    Same for mosely but he did loose.
                    Mosely in my mind fought the more prime fighters than Floyd & Oscar.
                    Pac also fought tuff.

Comment

Castillo is more accomplished and more skilled than GGG....
                      Jesus Christ, You don't believe this...

I like playing the stupid little games too. Was Castillo the same class as Floyd? How many times did Castillo get KO'd before meeting Floyd vs Kovalev to Canelo? But but Ward ''destroyed'' Kovalev. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X