No announcement yet.

VA gov will forcefully put anti-gun laws in place, including confiscation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
    I don't give a **** how old you are, Dingleberry. If you reason like a dumb little kid, then that's the way I will treat you. You are now continuing with the other guy's strawman b.s., even though you are apparently incapable of recognizing it. Like him, you cannot challenge with any reason why the mentally ill SHOULD be sold guns, except to say that there are other things in the universe that are more dangerous than guns. You then continue by citing terrorist bombings and suicide attacks which support your NEW argument. So what does that do? It puts me in the position where I now have to argue about which is more dangerous: guns or bombs and planes. You complete imbecile do not even realize that you are doing the same thing as that other fcktwit. You have no counter to my argument, so you just change the argument to suit yourself. Then you beat your chest proudly and declare that I'm the dummy. Good grief. You do not even possess the reasoning powers of a kid. You are an infant.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -Socrates

I accept your concession of the debate.

I'll also be placing you on Ignore now, as I demand my debate opponents have the intellect required to rise above childish insults and name-calling and actually discuss/debate in an adult manner and do things like cite sources. That's obviously a huge problem on your end.

Now if you can ever grow intellectually and manage to do that, give me a shout.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -Socrates

I accept your concession of the debate.

I'll also be placing you on Ignore now, as I demand my debate opponents have the intellect required to rise above childish insults and name-calling and actually discuss/debate in an adult manner and do things like cite sources. That's obviously a huge problem on your end.

Now if you can ever grow intellectually and manage to do that, give me a shout.
      Hahaha. Starts with ***** talk, can't handle ***** talk. I 100% knew you wouldn't address my comments. Sad way to bow out. Now go read up again on your logical fallacies, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
        Sure it is. He is intentionally changing the issue to force me to argue against something completely different from what I said - because he knows his POV is pure nonsense. That is the definition of a strawman fallacy. His only challenge to my common sense, uncontroversial assertion that mentally ill people shouldn't be sold guns was that explosives and other things like junk food, cars, etc are more dangerous than guns because they could potentially cause more deaths. So then the argument devolves into me arguing against that stupid strawman argument. He cannot articulate a strong challenge to what I've asserted, so he changes the argument. Then guys like you jump in at the end and think they've proved something clever. Re-read your logic and debate textbooks, kid. Based on what you've written so far, you've got nothing to teach me.
        I'll make this simple and hold your hand. Other points were made that you conveniently ignored.

1. Red flag laws are essentially pre-crime.

2. Stripping someone of their rights without due process of the law is a flagrant violation of the 4th amendment. No amount of mental gymnastics gets you around this fact. Gun ownership is a right, not a privilege.

3. At best you can say it is inconclusive if these laws actually cut down on gun crime.

4. Dip**** laws like this are what lead to more police violence. You put people, who are otherwise law abiding citizens, in precarious situations.

5. Those are reasons on top of the one where taking a person's right to bear arms away, if you fear they may become violent, is like putting a band-aid on a severed arm.

6. These laws are controversial. Otherwise they would exist in more than 17 states. This isn't some new idea, these have existed in some fashion for a couple decades.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
          I'll make this simple and hold your hand. Other points were made that you conveniently ignored.
          One, the guy is a superfan and he's cheerleading hard.

Two, liberals just cannot grasp the Law of Unintended Consequences.

I don't know why that is, but it is what it is.

They can't see that the Government being able to take away people's Constitutional rights because they "might" do something, or they've been declared "mentally ill" by people licensed by the Government as being a bad thing.

If you can strip 2nd amendment rights from the "mentally ill", where does that stop?

PTSD?
          OCD?
          Asperger's syndrome?
          People with eating disorders?

Where does it stop?

We can all be declared "mentally ill" if the Government wants us to be. These short-sighted know-it-alls are fighting for giving the government the right to basically take away anyone's 2nd Amendment rights with minimal work.

It's nuts, really. You literally have people fighting to be stripped of their Constitutional rights. What kind of "stupid voter" does that????
          Last edited by 1bad65; 07-09-2020, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            One, the guy is a superfan and he's cheerleading hard.

Two, liberals just cannot grasp the Law of Unintended Consequences.

I don't know why that is, but it is what it is.

They can't see that the Government being able to take away people's Constitutional rights because they "might" do something, or they've been declared "mentally ill" by people licensed by the Government as being a bad thing.

If you can strip 2nd amendment rights from the "mentally ill", where does that stop?

PTSD?
            OCD?
            Asperger's syndrome?
            People with eating disorders?

Where does it stop?

We can all be declared "mentally ill" if the Government wants us to be. These short-sighted know-it-alls are fighting for giving the government the right to basically take away anyone's 2nd Amendment rights with minimal work.

It's nuts, really. You literally have people fighting to be stripped of their Constitutional rights. What kind of "stupid voter" does that????
            Yes it is crazy. I mean if you want to be a gun grabber just be honest about it. It kills me how dishonest or ignorant some people are. They think they are on some high ground of knowledge then get wrecked by something they should of learned in middle school.

Comment

20%

1 in 5 Americans suffered mental illness in 2019.

Around same year before.

Mentally ill doesnt mean youre some homicidal psycho.

Especially in this new soft ass society where everything is a mental illness.

Comment

Jesus has Virginia really gone THAT blue?

How many DC Transplants are living there now, fine with the 2A being stripped?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  20%

1 in 5 Americans suffered mental illness in 2019.

Around same year before.

Mentally ill doesnt mean youre some homicidal psycho.

Especially in this new soft ass society where everything is a mental illness.
                  Yup. I have depression. I treat it. Does that mean I shouldn't be able to defend myself?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Yup. I have depression. I treat it. Does that mean I shouldn't be able to defend myself?
                    Pretty much.

Or if your daughter is too skinny.

Or son eats too much.

Or your kids stress your wife out.

Take away their rights even though they've committed no crime.

Psychiatry is a damn scam. Another way to categorize ppl as sick so they can sell them expensive drugs and charge insurance companies.

Comment

My nephew is lazy in school.

Doesnt do his homework.

Oh no!

Thats ADHD!

Prescribe him drugs!

My sister threw that crap away after a week.

Comment

Working...
                      X