No announcement yet.

blackout day july 7th 2020!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t like the way it was worded.

Why not ask everyone to not spend money? That would make a bigger impact than just minorities. It doesn’t have to be about race. Money is money

Comment

Ok then. Better idea than these morons robbing and destroying their own communities and acting like unleashed rabid animals.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
        I don’t like the way it was worded.

Why not ask everyone to not spend money? That would make a bigger impact than just minorities. It doesn’t have to be about race. Money is money
        do you think the average-high income whites that blows money like diarrhea will care?

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
          do you think the average-high income whites that blows money like diarrhea will care?
          It's just not white people. It's all people, we've been locked down and have money to spend. I don't care what race you are you'll be shopping on the 7th.

I remember this was done before and even before covid no one gave a chit.

Comment

Good luck with that. I don't see the point in excluding anyone though, we should all be united when an innocent person is killed, no matter what race. But that' isn't a message people want to hear

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Good luck with that. I don't see the point in excluding anyone though, we should all be united when an innocent person is killed, no matter what race. But that' isn't a message people want to hear
              says on there, hispanics, native americans and asian americans.

Comment

says on there, hispanics, native americans and asian americans.
                That isn't everyone. I saw white people out there protesting as well, why not include everyone so we are all united on this front? Wrong is wrong no matter what color someone is. Why can't everyone unite on this? An innocent man was killed, everyone should be upset. I also don't see as how cops are supposed to be the problem but we aren't going to spend money elsewhere when our taxes pay these people. They are going to get money regardless if I buy a toaster from WalMart or not

Comment

Don't need anyone's pity nor do I want it

Comment

that's how i felt at first, but if we think like that then the problem will just continue. let's come together for this one time and see how it plays out. if we think like that then it will never get any better. gotta be the bigger person here and show that you and your people will support against racism even if they didnt show support towards your people.
                    You’re right I’m in 💯

Comment

Dud like Earth day

Comment

Working...
                      X