No announcement yet.

How are latino fighters so dominant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Well they arent gonna be climbing up the corporate ladders or becoming doctors and lawyers. Might as well lace em up lol
    Haha

Yea still a ways from that.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Because we have warrior blood.
      You have white and native blood.

Comment

Dorticos beat a glorified tough man and the other two scraped by their opponents. Please take your insecurity elsewhere. Oh and Dorticos is black.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          We get it you're Mexican but last time i checked pernell Whitaker made a fool of your goat in his prime
          I agree that Whitaker beat Chavez, but that fight was in 1993, that was not a prime Chavez, or fought at a weight Chavez was effective at. When Chavez fought Taylor 3 years earlier, in 1990, he was already considered a bit past prime.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
            I agree that Whitaker beat Chavez, but that fight was in 1993, that was not a prime Chavez, or fought at a weight Chavez was effective at. When Chavez fought Taylor 3 years earlier, in 1990, he was already considered a bit past prime.
            On Boxing Scene, every fighter is past their prime when they lose. They are only in their prime when they win. Thus, it is impossible to beat a fighter in their prime. Because if they lose, they are past their prime.

Comment

Ask Pacquiao, maywether, Whitaker, golovkin to name a just a few that question.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                He was at the tip end of his prime but glad you brought that up Taylor was schooling him too.

Comment

Only in the jockey weight divisions.

Comment

Latinos dominate boxing hands down.

Comment

Latin fighters are second only to Japanese fighters, they are great indeed.

Comment

Working...
                      X