Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac-Bradley III, how many PPV buys now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac-Bradley III, how many PPV buys now?

Most predicted 700k to a million buys a few months ago, but with this bombshell, how many PPV buys will this fight get?

I'm going out on a limb and say <200k...

fags are got no purchasing power in boxing nor influence lmfao.

the numbers gonna suck cause the fight sucks. have nothing to do with homos having their feelings hurt that pacman thinks they are below animals.

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
      Most predicted 700k to a million buys a few months ago, but with this bombshell, how many PPV buys will this fight get?

with the hate pac is getting now, it might shatter all records ha ha ha....

floyd and lenny may watch the fight live! and root for tim!

Comment

All the gays will buy to see Tim KO Manny.

Sig it.

Comment

I think this PPV was meant to flop. But I don't think Manny's comments will damage it very much if at all.

Comment

I don't think that PPV will be effected by Manny's declarations about LGBT.

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post

Pacquiao's comments, in essence, killed all of the positive free media that would've come from ESPN/sport news, for a fight that most people weren't really all that excited to see in the first place.

200k is definitely a low estimate, but I don't see the number going beyond 400k-500k PPV buys to be honest.

Comment

I have a bet on 500k+... I might still be ok...

Comment

lol..yea im sure gays buy a lot of ppv's

Comment

remember when feminist said boycott-floyd-manny???lol it did over 4 million

Comment

Working...
                    X