Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner new 140 King?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanna see broner on the canvas again! I don't care who does it!

Comment

****,, Karim Mayfield would spark broner at 140!

Comment

broner would get beat at 140

broner can take maidana's best punches??? are you kidding. he got whooped!! He's good at 135, that's it. didn't have even have power there but his skill got him through. Danny Garcia would destroy him!

Comment

140 king??

what a joke he didn't have power at 135 but his skill got him through!! Maidana destroyed him! Danny Garcia would do the same

Comment

Stax is right Bronner yung do. Besides how many daddas can he have? after Garcia makes him do the chicken....

Comment

Between 140 and 147 there are so many fighters who beat this guy, even Amir Khan spanks him.

Battle of the AB's Broner vs Berto interests me tbh, Adrien might be no Floyd but oh boy his Philly Shell is WAY better than Berto's! Tough fight to call

I cant stand Broner but he has a decent punch that looked lethal down in weight so at 140 might be better than at 147 and he is clearly pretty durable and fast of hand but he has major flaws too. Such as a reluctance to let his hands go, especially when under threat - as Paullie said when he is made to think he stops punching. Also he has a lack of foot speed/movement, and while his defence isnt bad it isnt great either he pulls back too straight up and looks stiff backed at times imo

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                I can peep AB moving down and reigning in that division

If he can take all of maidanas best punches he can take danny bumcias and lucas's
                Yes, I actually think he' stop Garcia and whoop Lucas into a pulp and then switch allegiances just so he could terrorise Rios and Prov.

Comment

Working...
                X