Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if crawford said he would fight loma at 141 CW what u think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
    Loma vs bigger guy coming down ie Crawford = omfg crawford a weight bully no fair

Floyd vs bigger guy coming down ie canelo = omfg canelo drained no fair

lel
    yup...that's what you get

don't forget "ward said 160 for Floyd so why couldn't he also do 164..s.hould be easy" and also "ward a lhw he cant make 168 anymore anyway so he was bluffing with the 168 fight"....

worst fans in boxing and its not even close...although AJ fans might be coming close...but ill cut them some slack and give em a month...AJ is in the states..lets see what goes down over the next few weeks

lets hope lomas fans don't ever reach these levels

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      or like andre ward saying he'd fight floyd at 160 right?

i mean...not going to happen right? i think loma/crawford 141 or charlo/crawford 155 actually have more of a chance than ward/floyd at 160 ever did

thats the point...why do lil g jizz guzzlers still point to that to this very day as an excuse? and then the other half of them say "ward went to lhw ...he couldnt make 168 anyway so he was just bluffing"?
      wait... so the point of this thread was to somehow tie this into the ward/ggg situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        yup...that's what you get

don't forget "ward said 160 for Floyd so why couldn't he also do 164..s.hould be easy" and also "ward a lhw he cant make 168 anymore anyway so he was bluffing with the 168 fight"....

worst fans in boxing and its not even close...although AJ fans might be coming close...but ill cut them some slack and give em a month...AJ is in the states..lets see what goes down over the next few weeks

lets hope lomas fans don't ever reach these levels
        GGG has wacky and unreasonable fans but hard to say they are the "worst fans" in Boxing when you consider the following fan bases

Floyd fans (IMO the worst and most miserable bunch I've ever encountered in all sports)
        Pacquaio fans
        The pro black/anti white/european crowd
        The pro white/euro anti black crowd
        Canelo fans
        Nationalistic fans (one's that are shut down to fighters from elsewhere)

I think Joshua, Wilder (his fans will go when he loses a fight), GGG are in the convo but not on the level of the above yet. If we are taking it back a few years who can forget Tyson fans, Roy Jones fans and much as I love Trinidad (my 2nd favorite fighter ever) his fans.

The more popular and famous the fighter often the wackier the fan. I guess my least favorite are the race warriors/xenophobics but if we are talking individuals it's got to be Floyd fans because they hate on everything and everyone and only care about him.

These fan bases are why it's always better talking about fights and fighters like Usyk-Gassiev, Estrada-Rungvisai, Lara-Hurd etc; for example because most of the above and hate filled casuals who try to derail any discussion but they don't care that much about these fights and aren't fanatical in their lust or their loathe of either man (that they've likely never met or paid to see).
        Last edited by chrisJS; 05-23-2018, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Crawford is too big.

Comment

I honestly think Loma has reached his ceiling as far as weight. The guy isn't that big and no matter the skill set you can reach beyond you grasp. I think 140 is probably too much for him especially against someone like Crawford.

That said it won't surprise me to see him go to.140 at some point.

Comment

Working...
            X