Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Matthysse Having Issues, To Be Postponed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by true that View Post
    manny sign with eddie hearn you dumb ass.....

at least hearn will get pacquiao making money. He can fight in the uk and avoid the tax situation for a little bit.
    lololololololol!

Comment

Manny has always been a lil on the dumb side he should just let Golden Boy handle it cuz I doubt he wants arums greedy hands fuucking him over again.

Comment

I really wished Pacquao would retire. Like most fighters he has probably pissed his money away. Him talking of fighting Lomachenko is absolutely insane, he was getting tagged by Horn, who isn't known for his hand speed. Nobody wants to see a great fighter stay to long, and he is staying to long.

Comment

yeah another fools gold offer same way those Dubai investors did Pac and Khan

I bet these Malay Muslims offered Pac up an offer he couldnt refuse sounded too good to be true probably 40 million lol

and now they said no we mean 4 million

you cant really trust these 3rd world businessman shady as ****

anyway Pacquiao vs Lomachenko should be next, because if Pac loses to Loma at least he wont be severely injured, Lucas hits like a mack truck and could cause serious damage to Manny

Comment

Golden Boy should have handled this event from beginning.

Comment

They are trying to save pac from getting killed in the ring.

Comment

Is Manny actually still signed with Top Rank or not?

Anyway, good luck trying to organise a fight in Malaysia which is going through all sorts of political scandal and investigation right now.

Can't understand why they even made the fight there in the first place.

Comment

Should've signed with Mayweather promotions lol.

Comment

Wonder if Arum has gotten in Manny’s ear, promised him a huge payday for Lomachencko, and Manny is trying to get outta this one with Matthysse. I mean, Matthysse wasn’t very good in his prime, and he’s old now. So Manny should be able to handle him. But he does punch hard. So you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Usetoloveboxing View Post
                      I really wished Pacquao would retire. Like most fighters he has probably pissed his money away. Him talking of fighting Lomachenko is absolutely insane, he was getting tagged by Horn, who isn't known for his hand speed. Nobody wants to see a great fighter stay to long, and he is staying to long.
                      Manny will be fine against Lomachencko. Worst that can happen is death by a million pity pat punches. Similar to Manny’s fight with DLH. I actually give Manny a better chance against Lomachencko than I have Oscar against him.

Comment

Working...
                      X