No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very disappointing.

Raptors lost the game in the 4th really.

Still not shaken in my pick though. That's the only game Cleveland gets.

On to this Warriors game. lol

Comment

• Raptors are the biggest chokers in the league

Should still win series as LeBron is out on his feet but that was a really bad loss

Comment

• And I get to catch Currys first shot back and it's a 3 lmao.

#FULLSQUAD

Let's get it beercu
        les

Comment

• Yeah Raptors have inferiority complex this is the easiest match up cavs could've got Wizards would've gave them a better series

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            I hope Cleveland makes it to the Finals again.
            Lol you want to see 3-6 with an epic Finals beat down. I ain't mad at ya but the spin will simply be carrying this Cavs team to the Finals is the best playoff performance ever...blah blah blah

Comment

• ****ing Craptors

Chokers at their best, no wonder this franchise's historical highlight was Kobe dropped 81 on their sorry a$$

why force a 3 when you're only down by one?

Comment

• What a half lol.

Great pace but with #FULLSQUAD the Pelicans can't handle the DBZ-esque firepwoer of Durantula + the splash bros.

and LMFAO @ the overreactions to the Raptors pissing away game 1. Raptors in 5, 6 tops.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                  ****ing Craptors

Chokers at their best, no wonder this franchise's historical highlight was Kobe dropped 81 on their sorry a$$

why force a 3 when you're only down by one?
                  Haven't seen an episode yet (hated his character in Walking Dead) but from what I've seen, it doesn't have chit on the movie The Punisher with John Travolta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    I don’t get why traveling is no longer called... they literally don’t look for it at all.
                    The first thing we have agreed on. They actually did call it tonight on Pascal Siakam though

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Very disappointing.

Raptors lost the game in the 4th really.

Still not shaken in my pick though. That's the only game Cleveland gets.

On to this Warriors game. lol
                      You're so delusional lol. You believe the Raptors win this series in 5 games after losing game 1 at home? They magically sweep in Cleveland? Yikes. This is a pathetic prediction dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X