Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEARN says Fred Hawthorne ''Spends Whole life abusing me..I called him a betch!''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
    Barbershop didn't make a response video that Hearn called him a betch to his face! That's gangsta!
    I dont follow it but to be honest I watched teh tiem stamp video the op put of herans and thats exactly how that reporter is.

In the mikey vs spence build up he was kissing mikey ass in real life, then in his videos he talked all kinds of **** about mikey said mikey was a punk ***** who is inferior person (that fools a racist too), call mikey a cheating piece of shit, and said all kinds of other racist **** but then when he sees him in person again he all lovely dovey face to face then he gets home and he made another videos talking shit about mikey lol so that automatically to me confirms what hearns is saying cause I seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      whats really embarrassing is what hearn and dillian whyte have done
      No it isnt, Freds made a real fool of himself. What is it Hearn and Whyte have done? Dont forget they have been found guilty of jack **** so far.

Comment

the same guy who told Andre Ward to his face, ''I cried when you retired!'' LMAO

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

ALTERCATION

AFTER Hearn calls him a betch.. Fred Hawthorne titles his video:

Eddie Hearn must Bow in my Presence!U Mad I'm the man u wish U could become

larryxxx.. what do you think of Barbershop Conversations taking interviews personally, like the Andre Ward incident?
        I dont know what a barber shop whatever is...i could care less..not sure why you care??

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          I dont know what a barber shop whatever is...

Comment

Fat Dan was in Dallas he is coward! Think you Fred someone has to stand up for Truth, Justice and the American way!

When the story of Eddie and Match Room is told, The LDBC will be seen as American Patriots and the old media (Fat Dan etc) will be seen as Traitors!

600 days and still no B sample!

Comment

This is whole situation is corny as ****. I’m a black boxing fan who had no knowledge of this Barbershop Conversations yt channel before I clicked this thread. From what I can see this is a battle of liars. Hearn is using ol boys yt platform to spew misdirection (propaganda) about the Whyte situation, like he rountinely does. And this cornball Fred is using the spotlight being on Matchroom (Hearn) to clout chase for more subscribers. And OP is in here promoting this cheesy ****, time stamping videos giving this more views.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                Thank you Fred someone has to stand up for the booty house and the stroking wayz!

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by trillscottheron View Post
                  this is whole situation is corny as ****. I’m a black boxing fan who had no knowledge of this barbershop conversations yt channel before i clicked this thread. From what i can see this is a battle of liars. Hearn is using ol boys yt platform to spew misdirection (propaganda) about the whyte situation, like he rountinely does. And this cornball fred is using the spotlight being on matchroom (hearn) to clout chase for more subscribers. And op is in here promoting this cheesy ****, time stamping videos giving this more views.
                  meanwhile whyte is a whole ped cheat

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    meanwhile whyte is a whole ped cheat
                    so was RJJ and Toney and Holyfield. Whyte is just part of Hearn's big roster. aint no thang but a chicken wang!

Comment

why did you even tag me in this thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X