No announcement yet.

I need yall advice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] I need yall advice

I was dating this chick a few months, I liked her, she was cool but she ended it.Out of the blue she txts me saying how she was sorry for how things ended and I hadnt heard from her in like 7 months. So I should I ask her out for some drinks, maybe wait a couple days or just leave it alone?

Smash one more time and never see her again

Comment

Idk mayne.

I would leave it alone but maybe she does just want your BBC.

Comment

You probably gonna have kill this *****, bro. Just putting it out there.

Comment

Move on, never look back, and apologize for cheating on her with some other chick, then, you’ll ride a few more times.. be ice cold, and move on homie.

For Wimmin, when it’s iver, it’s over.... move on to new pastures. OG Zaroku

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Move on, never look back, and apologize for cheating on her with some other chick, then, you’ll ride a few more times.. be ice cold, and move on homie.

For Wimmin, when it’s iver, it’s over.... move on to new pastures. OG Zaroku
            Damn, but I really liked dis bish. I wanna suck on her toes, bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              You probably gonna have kill this *****, bro. Just putting it out there.
              You always know what to say

Comment

Private Pyle, tell him to move on, or Z will slap da pluck outta him.

Btw, remind me to forward email from 4 hot j chicks who see me as a charming old man. They don’t dream about bbc, they dream of a life time partner.

Comment

Ask her if she wants to run a train

Comment

She sounds like a complete faggot, bro.

Don't bother unless she responds with a text with her in the kitchen making pozole, wearing $1000 Supreme sweatpants.

No mames...

Comment

Working...
                    X