Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd kicking himself a little....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicking himself for what? Nobody really wanted tonsee that fight. Most people are happy Floyd is retired and as it looks not coming back unless he can scam someone for an exhibition bout

Comment

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
      He's actually the main promoter of the whole event. With the Pacman, Broner, and TGB co-promoting.
      Oh wow! Had no idea it was the whole event he was promoting. Thanks for the correction.

Comment

I doubt it. Two "bad guys" fighting doesn't sell well. I do think Floyd misses the attention boxing gives/gave him, then again he's not that far removed his exhibition or his last legit fight so who knows if we don't see him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Kicking himself for what? Nobody really wanted tonsee that fight. Most people are happy Floyd is retired and as it looks not coming back unless he can scam someone for an exhibition bout
          I think a few months of marinating their beef could have made a lucrative fight. A low risk high reward fight for each of them. Not that I want to see them fight, but the drama and story line was certainly there.

Comment

nah... floyd still has that pac rematch that will make him $100+mil. floyd has options. this mofo was sitting ring side watching the pac fight to see if he still wanna get in there. the mofo spoil!!!

Comment

Don't get me wrong I got the douche chills when they panned to a expressionless poker faced Floyd post fight. I mean ffs even at he and Pacs advanced age he's playing it off like everyone is just itching to fork over $ to see him run. That being said I highly doubt he was jealous of a UD over AB

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                And Floyd needed an illegal IV. A tainted win over an injured opponent. Meanwhile, he let a big payday with Broner slip through his injected hands.
                Touché...IV vs Saltwater. Let’s make it happen Ghost

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  For not making the Broner fight? A fight with Broner could have been built up to a big PPV event given their history and turbulent relationship. Two classless trash talkers on a collision course. Granted it would have been boring as watching grass grow given they owuld both be trying to win a counter punch contest, but Floyd would edge him out on the scorecards especially in Vegas.

Floyd was clearly envious of PAC last night, could not resist making it about himself while talking to Jim Gray. This could have been an easy $70-$80 million payday for Floyd. Possibly more if promoted properly.
                  Why would you want to see a discounted knockoff of Floyd fight Floyd

I'm Floyd fan and wouldn't want to see it

Comment

Has there ever been bad guy vs bad guy before ?

Comment

I honestly think they set this fight up for someone to win spectacular and that winner fight floyd but neither lived up to it and so theirs no hype to push a floyd fight with either.

Comment

Working...
                      X