Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr has a message to all the haters...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
    Gotta love Floyd. He knows how to get peoples attention.

And to any watch collectors here, what watch out there cost 18 million dollars?
    Richard Mille

Comment

How come Terence Crawford who grew up in the streets fro real and been shot at never floss like that?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        The Tenshin Nasukawa which comes with a very precise japanese movement.

But watch wise they can get real expensive, ezpecially Patek Phillipes which I’ve heard some cost over 20 mil.
        20 million for a watch is insane to me. But if you have he money i guess that’s what you buy.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          How come Terence Crawford who grew up in the streets fro real and been shot at never floss like that?
          My guess is because Crawford doesn’t have the money or the haters that’s Floyd has.

Comment

what is the message? he is so poor and classless he does this stupid video?

I'd cringed if I ever had to sit down to eat on the same table as this guy.

Comment

When you are so lonely thats all you have is money.

Comment

Very wealthy yet very insecure dude. The HUGE majority of the demographic Floyd attracts won't ever have the money he has which I think gives him a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Caring about the opinions of irrelevant “haters” who have no real impact on your life.
                  That’s called being insecure kid.
                  Responding via social media post doesn't equate to caring about the specific opinion. What he is doing is stuntin on the haters.

Did you play any sports in high school? When you get booed did you say/do nothing or give em a lil something to make them keep booing?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    This post makes absolutely no sense. Responding to haters on social media by flexing and stunting on them isn't a sign of insecurity. That is how Floyd and other urban sensations that came up during the 90's era do things.

Puffy, Hov, Floyd, 50, Birdman etc etc. they floss because they know guys like you get in your feeling because you can't.

Now if you feel flossing is played out, ok then just say that. Many will agree. Just don't be mad that he gives you and the other haters the smoke you ask for.
                    I see Floyd flossing just like everyone else does on Social Media. Everyone , even the haters be flossing on social media everyday but they have a problem when Floyd does it. I see plenty of people flossing some new shoes, a designer belt or purse, they be flossing in the club popping bottles or posted at some resort on vacation all the time. What's the difference between Floyd flaunting it and everyone else? nothing really both are doing the same thing only Floyd is more extravagant .

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                      I see Floyd flossing just like everyone else does on Social Media. Everyone , even the haters be flossing on social media everyday but they have a problem when Floyd does it. I see plenty of people flossing some new shoes, a designer belt or purse, they be flossing in the club popping bottles or posted at some resort on vacation all the time. What's the difference between Floyd flaunting it and everyone else? nothing really both are doing the same thing only Floyd is more extravagant .
                      Many of the posters that are saying Floyd is insecure all hate him yet follow him on every social media platform so they don't miss a chance to criticize him for releasing a video like this.

meanwhile someone like me, who is one of the 5 biggest Floyd fans on NSB, a site with some 50,000 accounts, doesn't follow him at all on social media.

I guess maybe I am just too old because when I was growing up the insecure people were the ones that let another person's wealth affect them.

Comment

Working...
                      X