Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad video: Guy realizes he's not good enough for women.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Dude unless you're butler it's literally impossible that you can't find one woman out of 3 billion to ****ing like your ass or at least settle for you, after they've been thrown to the curb by a guy women actually want.

Shlt, I could think of a dozen women who would be turned on by how pathetic you are, they would think you're cute.

There are also millions of woman who like fat dudes, as long as you're not bltchmade on the inside.

To not get one single woman to like you, you have to be trying to make them hate you, and even then there are girls who will be intrigued by why you're such an asshole and end up getting turned on by it.

To not be able to get a single girl you have to be gay. Bottom line.
    Or have one testicle

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
      Punchr. When I get married, you will be invited to the wedding where I will set you up with the girls I know who are desperate for the D.

Don't you disappoint.
      Set me up!!I never disappoint.... and if any of your friends are from Thailand I inspect all Adam’s Apple , I will not be fooled

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Or have one testicle

I am pretty sure this dude gets all the pússy he wants plus more.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post

I am pretty sure this dude gets all the pússy he wants plus more.
          I wouldn’t know bro he does absolutely nothing for me .He wouldn’t get more women than me I know that much

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            What a cheap way to get responses to your own thread.

This is why we need gulags
            In the Gulags the ****sexuals are referred to as roosters
            Rooster is a synonym for the highest order of disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
              In the Gulags the ****sexuals are referred to as roosters
              Rooster is a synonym for the highest order of disgrace
              Wow another reason to praise gulags. H0mosexuals also go to hell for eternity and that's apparently much more painful than the gulags

Comment

A fat lazy broke dude with his car falling apart talks **** for no reason for 15+ minutes probably without getting the point ??? I bet he at least has a ****hub premium account

Comment

so this guy is on route to obesity and just full of self pity, making youtube videos about it and asking for PayPal donations can't understand why women aren't into him...

i don't think sitting in your car, whining like a ***** about women not liking you on a youtube video to a bunch of nerd viewers it an attractive quality to women. He basically just sounds like a depressing and negative person to be around and full of self pity. No matter what they say, women like to know they're safe with a man who can take care of things and not have babysit a crybaby like this guy.

He could do with losing weight too, that helps...

Comment

Hit the gym bro

Comment

17 minutes? Just give me an executive summary....nobody got time for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X