No announcement yet.

Has Hearn made any offer to Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Hearn made any offer to Fury?

Genuine question, I don't watch any of his long interviews but maybe someone who does has seen it addressed.

Hearn said Wilder is their priority for April. Fury was on UK TV after the Wilder fight and said he wanted AJ next. Wilder has said several times he wants Fury rematch next.

It's basically a 3 way kisschase, and if there's no progress then I see Hearn at least making Fury a lowball offer before going Whyte or Miller instead.

I don't think so. But recently Ive noticed Hearn has started to learn from mistakes and is keeping things much closer to his chest. Hes not bleating out every damn thing every interview anymore.

Comment

Not seen anything myself. Maybe he has and he's kept it hush, but it seems like, based on what Eddie has told us, he wanted Wilder first, then Tyson, then Whyte for the april date. Claimed there was some talks for a little while and then it became Wilder and Fury will rematch so we have no choice but Miller or Whyte. I reckon that's where we are presently.

Not from Eddie, but Tyson's trainer did voice some interest in keeping the King out of the mix until after Wilder-Joshua.

Tyson himself has not said anything of the sort, that I know of.

Eddie himself has not indicated he might be able to get Tyson to sit this out and wait for the winner of joshua-wilder

Other than Fury, a while back, claiming Joshua would never fight him and other then Eddie, a while back, claiming Tyson is a forerunner for the april date there hasn't been much in the way of a potential Josh-Fury in April.

I reckon that's about it and I done it fair but if a Josh fans sees it differently let him tell you what happened. I hardly paid attention to this round of BS myself.

Comment

I dont know. Unlike Finkel Hearn doesnt conduct his business on social media so its hard to know. Unless you are one of these that think Joshua is a ducker then Fury seems to be one of his options. I quite like the sound of Miller at MSG myself.

And before any silly Wilder fangirls say "ohhhh its ok to travel to face Miller but he wont travel to face Wilder. The latest few contract offers to Wilder were for a 2 way rematch clause with the return fight being in America.

Comment

No. He wants Wilder for AJ.

Comment

Was wondering this to. Since he hasn't stated publicly & Wilder vs Fury II doesn't seem to have much news either it seems like its more likely he has than hasn't.

If Hearn is giving Fury a real or lowball offer is the next question. It'd be a bold move to give Fury a real offer cuz the Fury who just fought Wilder woulda beaten or drawn with Joshua too.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              I dont know. Unlike Finkel Hearn doesnt conduct his business on social media so its hard to know. Unless you are one of these that think Joshua is a ducker then Fury seems to be one of his options. I quite like the sound of Miller at MSG myself.

And before any silly Wilder fangirls say "ohhhh its ok to travel to face Miller but he wont travel to face Wilder. The latest few contract offers to Wilder were for a 2 way rematch clause with the return fight being in America.

AJ vs Miller should be in England.

Nobody on American soil is asking for that fight. I mean nobody

Comment

Nothing to offer to be honest. You can say say he wants the fight but would Warren negotiate in good faith for him? He already said it’s a 50/50 split money fight. So yeah no point really, moreover Fury still need to get match fit. He still need another 2/3 fights.. If I was Hearn I would fight Fury now. Cherrypick him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Was wondering this to. Since he hasn't stated publicly & Wilder vs Fury II doesn't seem to have much news either it seems like its more likely he has than hasn't.

If Hearn is giving Fury a real or lowball offer is the next question. It'd be a bold move to give Fury a real offer cuz the Fury who just fought Wilder woulda beaten or drawn with Joshua too.
                  Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Nothing to offer to be honest. You can say say he wants the fight but would Warren negotiate in good faith for him? He already said it’s a 50/50 split money fight. So yeah no point really, moreover Fury still need to get match fit. He still need another 2/3 fights.. If I was Hearn I would fight Fury now. Cherrypick him now.
                  I would pick Fury, in top form, to beat AJ, but he was way below his best against Wilder. AJ would have beaten that version of Fury, imo.

There's a reason why Ben Davison wants Tyson to slow down his comeback and give himself more time to get back to 100%. As a fan of Fury and AJ, I want to see them fight each other with both in peak form and condition, so I hope it doesn't happen this April.

The scenario put forward by Davison .. AJ vs Wilder in April, with Fury fighting the winner, would be the logical path for all concerned, if they all genuinely wanted "one man, one name, one champion"

It looks like Wilder has changed his mind about that though.
                  Last edited by kafkod; 01-09-2019, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                    AJ vs Miller should be in England.

Nobody on American soil is asking for that fight. I mean nobody
                    Nobody in the UK is asking for it either, tbh.

Comment

Working...
                    X