Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: If Wilder Fights Fury, Whyte is Next - Not Miller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
    He gave Klitschko a one sided schooling. That was anything but luck! Joshua was lucky to survive his life and death struggle with the old man though and you can believe that! Fury didn't need to fight the old man Wlad again. He had already softened him up for AJ. Joshua wears another mans belts and has rolled in bed with another mans wife (khan). Even risked impregnating that bollywood twat from what I've heard. Lets face it Joshua can do all the bench presses he wants, but he'll never be half the man the Gypsy King is! He also fears Wilder!
    You still make no sense. Why didn't he defend the titles.
    Champions are meant to defend their titles, why run to the moon?

I will still be right to assume he got lucky that night.

Comment

He is unified for beating the likes of Charles Martin and squeaking by old retired Klitchko. Ortiz, Wilder and Fury are all above that level so yeah AJ needs to step up.
      rather I would love to see you step up your brain.
      It's operating on a lower version.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        You still make no sense. Why didn't he defend the titles.
        Champions are meant to defend their titles, why run to the moon?

I will still be right to assume he got lucky that night.
        Fury proved against Wilder he is the best in the world. He was partying and living it up while Wilder worked around the clock like a madman to reach the level Fury used to be at. Fury blew the dust off his boxing gloves and got back into form and still won. The Gypsy King likes to be the underdog. Being the champ means you are the favorite and can pick and choose who you fight. The Gypsy King leaves that type of divaish behavior to the likes of Anthony Joshua. Let me tell you what AJ will do. He will fight Whyte then the slow and dumb big baby. He will under no circumstance fight Fury Ortiz or Wilder next. He has lost his courage plain and simple. He turned down 50 million to fight Wilder for crying out loud. Reminds me of Mayweather except with a lower moral compass since the savage will sleep with a mans wife!

Comment

I agree that whyte has done enough to earn some recognition, I still don't think he's near elite but he's earned his place. Joshua and wilder will dance around each other until one side gives in on demands. We'll see who blinks first

Comment

Fury proved against Wilder he is the best in the world. He was partying and living it up while Wilder worked around the clock like a madman to reach the level Fury used to be at. Fury blew the dust off his boxing gloves and got back into form and still won. The Gypsy King likes to be the underdog. Being the champ means you are the favorite and can pick and choose who you fight. The Gypsy King leaves that type of divaish behavior to the likes of Anthony Joshua. Let me tell you what AJ will do. He will fight Whyte then the slow and dumb big baby. He will under no circumstance fight Fury Ortiz or Wilder next. He has lost his courage plain and simple. He turned down 50 million to fight Wilder for crying out loud. Reminds me of Mayweather except with a lower moral compass since the savage will sleep with a mans wife!
            How can Fury's be the best for a draw fight with wilder when wilder himself is not #1?
            Fury got 4 belts in a single night with a fluke that he never defended. You are running away from that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              How can Fury's be the best for a draw fight with wilder when wilder himself is not #1?
              Fury got 4 belts in a single night with a fluke that he never defended. You are running away from that point.
              Sure Fury could have defending against low level guys like Takam and Parker but what would those fight really do for him? He instead did blow and drank beer while the other heavyweights heavily toiled in their labor to try to reach his level. Despite all this, he is still the best. AJ absolutely wouldn't land that punch. He is just a muscle bound slow plodder that Fury would dance circles around. Fury doesn't have to rack up defenses against sub par opposition. There is nothing impressive about that really. Golovkin did it with b level guys for years but couldn't get passed canelo when he finally stepped up. Now AJ is doing the same thing. You have to challenge yourself so that you continue to improve. You will be impressed with AJ defending against a guy he already beat in Whyte and his big challenge will be big baby miller. That is literally the plan so that they can stay away from the most dangerous puncher in the division for as long as they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Masterclass775 View Post
                The only thing that really stood out to me from this article was the fact that apparently Joshua was booed at the O2 in his home country. That says a lot. Sound like the people are seeing past Hearn and his bull****. As far as him facing Whyte we all knew that already.
                The crowd booed when AJ asked then to give up some applause for Eddie Hearn. Booing Eddie Hearn is a tradition at Matchroom shows, just fun and games.

They booed again when AJ told them that Dillian Whyte was not first choice as his opponent for Wembley in April, then again when he told them that Deontay Wilder was the target.

The loudest cheers came when AJ asked the crowd if they wanted him to fight Dillian next.

Last edited by kafkod; 01-01-2019, 09:16 AM.

Comment

I really cant get excited at all for this match even if I try

I think Whyte deserves it though, not the most beautiful looking boxing skills and movement but he seems to get the job done. But meh, this match up dont get me hyped at all

Comment

Sure Fury could have defending against low level guys like Takam and Parker but what would those fight really do for him? He instead did blow and drank beer while the other heavyweights heavily toiled in their labor to try to reach his level. Despite all this, he is still the best. AJ absolutely wouldn't land that punch. He is just a muscle bound slow plodder that Fury would dance circles around. Fury doesn't have to rack up defenses against sub par opposition. There is nothing impressive about that really. Golovkin did it with b level guys for years but couldn't get passed canelo when he finally stepped up. Now AJ is doing the same thing. You have to challenge yourself so that you continue to improve. You will be impressed with AJ defending against a guy he already beat in Whyte and his big challenge will be big baby miller. That is literally the plan so that they can stay away from the most dangerous puncher in the division for as long as they can.
                    This is sarcasm of a guy who already lost.
                    I can see the pride in not being bold enough to defend titles that was won on sheer fluke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                      This is sarcasm of a guy who already lost.
                      I can see the pride in not being bold enough to defend titles that was won on sheer fluke.
                      If AJ ever mans up he will get beat by Fury and I'm sure Fury will vacate the title and AJ can fight for the vacant title again. Fury will keep giving him scraps. But that fight is an absolute 50-50 money split down the middle if AJ is serious. He's obviously pricing himself out of the tough fights to keep going on this "defense streak".

Comment

Working...
                      X