No announcement yet.

Josh Warrington fighter of the year??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Okay, now, Mr. Giggles. Haha. Yes, the Selby and Frampton wins are great but you left off Breidis and Gassiev both in their backyards. Unifiying the title and winning the WBSS tourney and yes, beating Bellew on the road as well. Usyk all the way but I give plenty of credit to Warrington, if for nothing else having a name that definitely goes with boxing.
    Actually when you put it like that I give it to usyk. He went to there backyards and beat them, that’s special

Usyk gets it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
      Actually when you put it like that I give it to usyk. He went to there backyards and beat them, that’s special

Usyk gets it
      Good deal, my friend.

Honestly, you didn't have a bad point at all. Warrington has went above and beyond this year. Should be like Breakout Fighter of the Year or something. He's got a lot going for him no doubt. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Comment

Beating Frampton was a great win but I think his year comes up short compared to the amazing year Usyk had in unifying a strong weight class and then KOing Bellew for frosting on the cake.

Comment

Working...
        X