Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Warren smiles: ESPN & Top Rank stopped the fight. Tyson and I wanted it next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Man he was quick to try and throw you on ignore so he could avoid that conversation
    LOL Yeah he always does that.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      Lol let's see anyone try and defend this.
      I admit this news is disspointing and looks like Fury's fault. Only defense is too look at the whole cycle, the rematch dissappointment follows from the fact that he did step up to fight Wilder in the USA in the first place. Same as when he went to Vlad's back yard to fight him but didn't give him a rematch. Better to fight and refuse rematch than never fight at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        How Fury went from delusional for fighting wilder to a ducking shythouse is unbelievable.

Boxing fans have a 3 days memory...

Fury was still retired 10 months ago, give him a break.
        Am giving him a break, that doesn’t mean he isn’t a shithouse.

Comment

Fury was robbed

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            That sounds like BS. If Fury really wanted an immediate rematch he could have insisted it be in the contract before signing it. I don't think Fury wants a rematch and I don't think there will ever be a Fury vs Wilder rematch.
            no one cares what you think. you are not a promoter, you don't make fights. Fury has made his decisions and there is nothing guys on this forum can do about it.
            I actually like what fury did to teach wilder a lesson for also turning down offers from AJ.
            He can go back to where he came from 1/2mil guaranteed.

Comment

Tyson and I wanted the fight to be next. We wanted the fight to be next so bad that instead of doing the fight next, we signed with a different promoter who didn't want to do the fight next and let him decide whether we did the fight next. That's how bad we wanted to do the fight next.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillyy215 View Post
                Fury was robbed
                AP, ESPN, Yahoo, LA Times, Sporting News, Washington Post, etc all had a draw or Wilder winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

exposure fight? what in the world?????

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Am giving him a break, that doesn’t mean he isn’t a shithouse.
                    Yet sh..ithouse is the one who stepped up to face Klitschko in Germany and Wilder in the USA being at least ring rusted.

I have no problem with him taking a tune up so he can be at his very best.

Tyson took heavy risks fighting Wilder in December.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Yet sh..ithouse is the one who stepped up to face Klitschko in Germany and Wilder in the USA being at least ring rusted.

I have no problem with him taking a tune up so he can be at his very best.

Tyson took heavy risks fighting Wilder in December.
                      He is still a shithouse. Doesn't matter if he fought santa claus in the moon. Am a fan of his not a fanboy. I was one of the poster talking about him taking 4/5 tune ups before facing Wilder or Joshua. But i would call out anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X