No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury reportedly set to earn 20 million Euro for Wilder rematch fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Uhh lol isn't that what he does every fight?
    pretty much. I feel like sometimes against really bad boxers he is actually good with his jab.

Comment

These Youtubers get more and more desperate, using a Daily Mail article which was pure speculation and guesstimate and sell it as facts and "report".. most disgusting is that LDBC channel Fannonmuppet who just extrapolates these numbers and gives Wilder a even more ludcious fantasy number of 39 million.

First fight barely broke even with 50-70k more PPV sold than the break even point, su surely if they sell over a million PPV in the US Fury might make that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        My source says the fight isn't even happening. Sorry guys.....this just in. my source says if they do fight, which they 100% won't, he will determine the purses. Thanks guys
        Your Source, you only been following boxing for two years

Comment

Sources said they would make $14 mil the first fight and you guys ran with it for months, turns out it was 7. When are you idiots going to learn this is just the writers guessing. No more valuable than you yourselves guessing.

Comment

Im not here to deny those amounts of money can be achieved cuz im sure if it sold well enough it could but i thought this was being done by a percentage split. Surely with a percentage split they havnt got a clue how much money they could come out with other than a minimum amount which would be guaranteed?

And not to be a party pooper but where they not saying very similar **** before the 1st fight too? Last time out they predicted and tried telling us they were going to do massive payouts last time. Are they basing these figures on selling out the arena and selling up and above 1 million PPV's?

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              pretty much. I feel like sometimes against really bad boxers he is actually good with his jab.
              I think his first fight with B.S should he has at least decent boxing ability, but either his injurys caused him to not be able to box, or most likely he feel in love with his power.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                Your Source, you only been following boxing for two years
                You know my source?

Comment

Working...
                X