No announcement yet.

Early Pac/Broner PPV #'s trending higher than Wilder-Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
    I think the PPV model is still good just need to lower the price. Pacquiao and Broner wasn’t worth the 75 dollar price tag
    Prices will not go lower. Everything else is increasing why would they lower the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The possible dates are April 27th or sometime in May. Crawford-Khan PPV is April 20th. And Mikey-Spence PPV is March 16th.

That's a lot of PPV's the first half of the year. Somebody is going to severely underperform
      ... Crawford-Khan will severely underperform, and I'm almost willing to bet on it.

Wilder-Fury in December 2018, Pacquiao-Broner in January, Spence-Mikey in March, Wilder-Fury 2 in May, Pacquiao-Mikey/Thurman/Lopez in July, Spence-Porter in August, Hurd-Charlo/Harrison at some point in the Fall, Wilder-Joshua/Fury/Ortiz2 in November/December

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        ... Crawford-Khan will severely underperform, and I'm almost willing to bet on it.

Wilder-Fury in December 2018, Pacquiao-Broner in January, Spence-Mikey in March, Wilder-Fury 2 in May, Pacquiao-Mikey/Thurman/Lopez in July, Spence-Porter in August, Hurd-Charlo/Harrison at some point in the Fall, Wilder-Joshua/Fury/Ortiz2 in November/December
        That's waaaaaaaay to many PPV's

Comment

There used to be more. And Hurd-Charlo is not a PPV.

Comment

What was the gate?

Comment

What price would you have set it at and how many buys do you think it would've gotten at that price?
              Probably around 50 for this fight. Pacquiao is a legend that faded and Broner has always been an underachiever.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
                Probably around 50 for this fight. Pacquiao is a legend that faded and Broner has always been an underachiever.
                It's trending at 400k. How many total buys do you think it would've gotten at $50?

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  What was the gate?
                  I think it was 13,800 or something like that. I was at the fight it was packed there where still some seat left but not a lot.

Comment

That's the maximum schedule, as I see it anyway. And who knows if the push is made for Hurd-Charlo on PPV or Wilder's second fight for the year.

And, tbh, that's really not that many.

Comment

Working...
                    X