No announcement yet.

I think it's safe to bet that Crawford will drop Khan at least once

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    This version of Khan is better than all GGG opponents save for Canelo and Jacobs, correct?

Not saying that determines who’s a better fighter because I know why GGG couldn’t get big fights but there’s also complications making it hard for Crawford to getting certain fights.

He’s done the best he could though which is clean out and dominate 135 and 140 beating a host of unbeatens including some fights that were hot in demand like Gamboa and Postol.
    im not sure, some of them fringe level fighters were top 10, khan just got dropped and hung on against the world number 50. he was the laughing stock of the forum until crawford announced to sign him now hes a ' good test' and 'toughest opponent' for the supposed p4p number 1. its another weak opponent for crawford

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Do you think that could pay well? I think it's a lock.
      It's only gonna take once. Khan aint getting back up

Comment

Khan can drop Crawford as well, we seen what Gamboa did to him, Khan hits much harder.

Comment

These are always dangerous bets to take because of ref stoppages. Guy could be getting pieced up by Bud but not go down and get stopped via the ref. Example would be Maidana vs Khan.

It would have to be a flash knockdown.

I assume Bud will start slow as usual and Khan fast. After 2-3 rounds Bud starts landing on him and game over.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Do you think that could pay well? I think it's a lock.
            Even Crawford’s great great grandma can knockdown Khan

Comment

I will be very surprised if Khan doesnt get knocked out. Khan will be competitive for 3 rounds and then he will run for his dear life.

Comment

khan gets dropped 3 times, spits out his mouthpiece, rallies back and stops crawford in the 12th

Comment

Amir Khan has the range, has faster hand speed and? He is also a better combination puncher at his best. If Amir Khan regains some of his old form? I see him taking some rounds of Terrence Crawford, but at some point? He will be hit, and this is where the fight will be won and lost! If Amir Khan can somehow, whether Crawford's power and dominate him with his own jab? He has a chance, and could win this fight on points. Terrence Crawford is a really good fighter, but he is not as physical strong as Maidana, or probably does not hit as hard as Zab Judah.

But he had a great style, I like his technique. It seem very fluent, but at the same time 'He is not quite text book'.

Note: There is also a possibility that this fight could just end up being a shoot out, but I am sure Virgil Hunter will restrain Amir Khan. Khan does have the ability to blitz guys and catch them off guard in the opening rounds.

Comment

If he can drop Horn and make Jose barrell roll then he has plenty power to stretch Khan.

Comment

Damn..............

Comment

Working...
                      X