Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: National Debt went up 2 TRILLION dollars!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obamo added 10 trillion where were u at that time?

Ye u busy suckin obamo balls

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      When you account for inflation, the rate of debt is still lower than 2008 - 2016. Thanks for shedding light on that with this thread.
      Trump raised our entire national debt 10% in one year.

For what? Did we go to another war or something? Nope, tax cuts for the rich is the majority of it.

10%

In

One ****ing year, lmao at the rights cucks who are cheering the fact that they will be paying for this for the next 10 years.

Comment

Debt was higher in 2008-2016 because we were fighting multiple wars and the Great Recession. All started under Bush. Tell everyone what’s Trumps excuse?

Comment

Crypto is a fools gamble. Be in the market in a good index fund and don’t move it until you retire. You will do well. Spartan 500 Index is a good one. Look at the long term not short term. The market short term is akin to gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            We are heading into a recession worse than great depression. Value of the dollar will become sht and this is why it’s important for people to start changing and that change comes from Crypto.

I got into crypto not only for profit but this is a way to say FUK YOU to the government. I owe nothing.
            I may have to rethink my investment into finney.. This post is straight up crazy town, homie.

Comment

Thanks, Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                You've been gone awhile, so I have to remind you of one of the forum rules :

-You can't criticize this administration's management of the deficit/debt unless you also tear Obama a new *******.

Rules are rules
                Yeah like ppl didnt do it with obama/bush.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Ive been big on Ether and it’s the top dog right now. I love ether and holdling 500. Get on Ether right away if you havent already. Everything indicates a bull run anyday now.

LTC : 1200 atm ... sold 500 in January

NEO: 50,000 this is the chinese version of Ether and i cant see it “ not doing good “.

Cardano : 100,000
                  ZCash: 400 .. very high potential

SRN: 300,000.... this token is backed by a product , Blockchain Finney Phone, and friends and i have acquired over 2 million SRN.. for the past one year it has been all about SRN for me and when the phone gets released on the 15th this month, all hail should break loose. The project itself it top notch but the issue with this company is marketing. Check out Sirin lab..
                  Whats your overhead costs?

Comment

Revenue isn’t the problem.

We need to cut spending at the federal level by a huge amount.

3.5 trillion in revenue, should be spent only on healthcare/social security, infrastructure and defense

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Trump raised our entire national debt 10% in one year.

For what? Did we go to another war or something? Nope, tax cuts for the rich is the majority of it.

10%

In

One ****ing year, lmao at the rights cucks who are cheering the fact that they will be paying for this for the next 10 years.
                      It’s been 2 years but who needs numbers, right?

Trump invested a lot of it into renovating a crumbling military and he actually pulled troops put of two wars, unlike the previous war mongering presidents before him.

Comment

Working...
                      X