No announcement yet.

Errol Spence runs up on Keith Thurman, "you gon get injured again"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence runs up on Keith Thurman, "you gon get injured again"

Keith should stop using Floyd's name in interviews, first off.

Thurman came out the one looking better after it. Lol. Thurman spun it like Spence is hoping he does.

And Spence is fighting 35 pounders. At least Thurman gets the “coming back from a layoff and injuries” tuneup.

:/

These guys aren’t scared of each other though, you can tell.

Comment

Dam i want to pound on the filipina conte chick. She got some curves. Ok I'm out of here guys

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
        Dam i want to pound on the filipina conte chick. She got some curves. Ok I'm out of here guys
        pretty much this.

I'd melt the polar icecaps with the amount of heat generated from the friction of me pounding her.

Comment

Where the F she come from tho? I remember we talked about her in another thread? LOL might have been mine but I was like she came out of no where and I was asking if she was Victor's girl or something?

Comment

They need to let the fighters be themselves more often. I was actually... interested in what they had to say.

It's as though they had personalities that made them stand out as individuals.

Comment

Thurman's hairline is looking crazy. In a few more years he's gonna have to shave his head or just rock a Samurai Chonmage.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                pretty much this.

I'd melt the polar icecaps with the amount of heat generated from the friction of me pounding her.
                thanks for the image bro lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  Where the F she come from tho? I remember we talked about her in another thread? LOL might have been mine but I was like she came out of no where and I was asking if she was Victor's girl or something?
                  she really came out of nowhere. She a baddie, filthy things I would do to that woman

Comment

she really came out of nowhere. She a baddie, filthy things I would do to that woman
                    Thats the thing tho most chicks start off as fans of the sport and just get followers from being one of the hotter fans at all the fights.

I've seen so many chicks try to do this. Show up at all the fights dressed all hoochied out take pics and videos with all the fighters and celebs ask questions and pretend to be a journalist and they never get discovered or make it to the next level.

Then she came out of now where and boom interviewing for the RING and stuff. Like WTF? Thats why I thought she was related to Victor Conte or something and had all these connections already for her?

Comment

Working...
                    X