Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

proof that the ref didn't give Fury an extraordinary long count!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Yes he was up at 6 but that’s not proof because the ref was counting slow just to get to six it’s like he was waiting 2 seconds between each second.

It was pretty obvious
    I know, right?! It's clear as day, even in the video. By "6", the ref had already given Tyson a full 0.1sec, and by time he hit "9", it was more like 9.23...

Cheating ass ref giving the white man all that extra time

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Smart people knows he didnt. Just a couple of groupies who try to justify the robbery. Wilder was schooled badly. He has power and heart, I give him that. His skills are so limited, its not even funny.
      The bold: I've been saying that for a long time! But Wilder is tough and his endurance was great.

I thought Fury won the fight.

Comment

He's still on the canvas 12 seconds into the vid

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I know, right?! It's clear as day, even in the video. By "6", the ref had already given Tyson a full 0.1sec, and by time he hit "9", it was more like 9.23...

Cheating ass ref giving the white man all that extra time
          Lol... Its strange seeing grown man acting like female boys band groupies.

Im sure they not all dumb as hell but they sure have some emotional female tendencies.

Comment

Anybody that can count and read knows it was not a long count

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              The bold: I've been saying that for a long time! But Wilder is tough and his endurance was great.

I thought Fury won the fight.
              He sure did. He got schooled badly. The power is real... I forgot how he was getting schooled by a bunch of unknown fighters before KOing them.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                In the video its not even the ref counting lol...they are actual seconds who are even faster than a regular ref count.
                Hahahahaha the proof is literally displayed while the video is running.

Comment

Don't let the KD's blind you people.... Wilder lost 9 rounds and was beaten..... most people can see this.

Only Wilder fans and groupies are happy with that performance.... Wilder looked like ****, again.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Anybody that can count and read knows it was not a long count
                    Problem is how many actually can actually count on here ?...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      He sure did. He got schooled badly. The power is real... I forgot how he was getting schooled by a bunch of unknown fighters before KOing them.
                      If Fury is serious about his career and gets even in a better shape, the heavyweight division is his for a long while.

Comment

Working...
                      X