No announcement yet.

"Fake news. I'm coming to gun you all down."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    How the hell are the 18 murders by whites Trump's fault? I mean blacks kill thousands and Muslims already have a HUUUGE head start so why do you keep up bringing the white "supremacist" crap when most of it is false. What do 18 murders in 2017 have to do with the left resorting to violence by the tens of thousands over a Trump victory.

You said if Trump gets impeached, his supporters will resort to acts of terror. You are basing this on ZERO real evidence. So far it was the Left and Hillary supporters who resorted to such acts!

I don't care about your other topic on 18 "white supremacist" murders. It is ****ing stupid and racist, when non-whites kill hundreds of times more while being in minority.
    Did I say the right wing white nationionalist was Trump's fault? No I didn't. I corrected you after you lied and said violence was only coming from one side

Yes and I stand by my statement that Trump supporters will commit acts of terror if he's impeached. The guy in this topic was ready to kill journalist for simply criticizing Trump. There are thousands more like him who are ready to take it to the next level if Trump is impeached. Especially now that we see the way this is being set up as the deep state overthrowing the government. That's what this whole memo thing is about right?

Comment

From the Pope:

Pope Francis released a message condemning "fake news," saying that it's a "sign of intolerant and hypersensitive attitudes, and leads only to the spread of arrogance and hatred."

The Vatican says the message is part of the Pope's World Communications Day, but some at St. Peter's Square say the Pope was probably sending a message to Donald Trump and other world leaders who have been using the phrase "fake news."

The tragic history of human sin, the Pope says in his message, is the first "fake news" and it dates back to the book of Genesis, when the "crafty serpent" lied to the woman. In present day, according to the Pope's message the fast digital world helps fuel the spread of "fake news" -- which he defines as "the spreading of disinformation on line or in the traditional media."

"Spreading fake news can serve to advance specific goals, influence political decisions and serve economic interests," the Pope said.

The Pope's message blames the difficulty in unmasking and eliminating fake news to people interacting with ****geneous news environments rather than listening to differing perspectives and opinions.

"Disinformation thus thrives on the absence of healthy confrontation with other sources of information that could effectively challenge prejudices and generate constructive dialogue; instead, it risks turning people into unwilling accomplices in spreading biased and baseless ideas," the Pope's message said.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
        From the Pope:

Pope Francis released a message condemning "fake news," saying that it's a "sign of intolerant and hypersensitive attitudes, and leads only to the spread of arrogance and hatred."

The Vatican says the message is part of the Pope's World Communications Day, but some at St. Peter's Square say the Pope was probably sending a message to Donald Trump and other world leaders who have been using the phrase "fake news."

The tragic history of human sin, the Pope says in his message, is the first "fake news" and it dates back to the book of Genesis, when the "crafty serpent" lied to the woman. In present day, according to the Pope's message the fast digital world helps fuel the spread of "fake news" -- which he defines as "the spreading of disinformation on line or in the traditional media."

"Spreading fake news can serve to advance specific goals, influence political decisions and serve economic interests," the Pope said.

The Pope's message blames the difficulty in unmasking and eliminating fake news to people interacting with ****geneous news environments rather than listening to differing perspectives and opinions.

"Disinformation thus thrives on the absence of healthy confrontation with other sources of information that could effectively challenge prejudices and generate constructive dialogue; instead, it risks turning people into unwilling accomplices in spreading biased and baseless ideas," the Pope's message said.
        This Pope also defends child abuse. **** this Pope. He can die and burn in hell.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ander-52447841

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ishop-52522671

Comment

Fake news in a fake news thread, Inception.

Comment

Hahaha you’re so full of crap. Or did you forget the tens of thousands peaceful Hillary supporters who were rioting, demolishing and burning shlt down across the US when donald Trump won the election.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...cago/93570584/

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...s-election-win

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-san-francisco
            As I stated above, violence of all kinds is acceptable, but racial slurs are a no-no for the leftist idiots. Oh, but I'm "attacking" a writer? Haha. Yeah. I'm sure he felt my verbal backlash while reading this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              As I stated above, violence of all kinds is acceptable, but racial slurs are a no-no for the leftist idiots. Oh, but I'm "attacking" a writer? Haha. Yeah. I'm sure he felt my verbal backlash while reading this forum.
              Yup. The left can do whatever they want, but God forbid a republican says something not politically correct.

Comment

Yup. The left can do whatever they want, but God forbid a republican says something not politically correct.
                Double standards like a mug.

Too bad they've lost most of their power.

The wall is a-coming...along with tax cuts and prosperity, which they seem to hate.

Comment

Look out.

The Pope's involved now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    Double standards like a mug.

Too bad they've lost most of their power.

The wall is a-coming...along with tax cuts and prosperity, which they seem to hate.

They hate the USA. They hate their own country.

They are not “very feel”. They are bad feel.

Comment

They hate the USA. They hate their own country.

They are not “very feel”. They are bad feel.

They are douche feel douche very douche.

Comment

Working...
                      X