Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Kendrick Lamar SH#T on every single current rapper out there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Yes, easily. Three classics don't lie. J Cole was his only competition but he's surpassed by now.

Dude said after 2010 so i'm not including guys like Em, Game, T.I., Jay, ect. and top guys still active.
    He surpassed J Cole on the pop charts but like Addix said Kendrick gets label push. He's non threatening and non controversial. J Cole continues to grow and perfect his craft. Kendrick is trapped into doing music the label wants.

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Lmao, Kendrick raps like a bipolar lesbian on meth, only soft dudes and 13 year old white girls like Kendrick.
    yep

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Correct answer
      so who betta then?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
        so who betta then?
        Out of the new school cats that are making tracks.

Straight off my head Nipsey Hussle , Roscoe, and Plies.

I consider those guys new school and they sht all over nerdy azz rappers like Kendrick Lamar.

Comment

I honestly am getting to old to keep track of all these newer rappers (by newer, I mean anything post 2007)

I hear them on the radio but can't keep track of names... I can't tell the difference between j.cole and Kendrick, though I do like what I hear

Drake, Kanye and lil Wayne, and 2 chainz are about the only guys I know now by voice..

Comment

Thing i dont feel about new school rap is that they all sound similiar to Kanye west. Their voice is all high pitched like little girls and their delivery sounds fkin geeky as hell to me..

Comment

pssh he hasnt even reached ScHoolboy Q levels

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                pssh he hasnt even reached ScHoolboy Q levels

meh.....he aight...........

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  You're talking pure nonsense. Kendrick's To Pimp A Butterfly is highly regarded as one of the greatest albums in the past 25 years, in ALL music not just rap. And you can't really judge a guy you claim to not listen to, so your opinion is invalid.
                  I like that album, but Good Kid, Mad City is better IMO. Money Trees is the perfect place for shade, that's just how I feel!

Comment

I think Kendrick is very talented. I actually just started listening to him like a month ago! I knew he was around but was never really interested until I caught the Noisey episode from Compton (Bompton). Good ****.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Who's not better than him? He's a gimmick rapper who Is palatable to white suburban kids, so he gets major label push. All he does is rap fast, with a baby voice, and make stupid sound effects with his mouth.

He's like the Dane cook of rap, once you really pay attention you realize he's corny as fck.

I listen to a lot of different types of music, genres of rap, but I don't listen to any female rappers, kid cudi, or that baby voiced ****, Kendrick Lamar.

Comment

Working...
                      X