Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My boy PF Rudyo got the BUSINESS given to him in Walmart parking lot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boy PF Rudyo got the BUSINESS given to him in Walmart parking lot!

PF Rudyo was talking **** about having sexual intercourse with this gentleman's mother; however, it wasn't until he put his hands on his motorcycle, and eventually the gent himself, that he got mollywhopped, and floored.

He was never separated from his senses, doe.

That STRAIGHT RIGHT on the white boy, doe!

Dat straight right is straight as an arrow, and CRISP!!!

Comment

he was clearly drunk, them weak ass punches wouldnt even have phased my 8 year old niece.

Side Note: I always find it funny how pussys always say shit like "lets go" or something similar lmfao you already in a fight its already "GO" time NUKKA GETS YOURS WHY YOU BULLSHITING!

Comment

Whoever is in the front seat needs to be ashamed and embarrassed to even be there

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
          he was clearly drunk, them weak ass punches wouldnt even have phased my 8 year old niece.

Side Note: I always find it funny how pussys always say shit like "lets go" or something similar lmfao you already in a fight its already "GO" time NUKKA GETS YOURS WHY YOU BULLSHITING!

You're absolutely right! As soon as somebody aggressively postures within striking distance, they're fair game to get swung on, IMO. They are the aggressor once they come within striking range with an aggressive posture/bad attitude.

But yeah, hahah, that dude is definitely a burracho (I think that's right word for like trying to say somebody is a stupid drunk, or a wino, etc.)... And clearly he has some mental defects/not playing with a full deck.

The white dude looked like he was pulling his punches a bit, as he wasn't even trying to fight, and only started swinging when the dude became aggressive/touching him, and his property.

You could tell by his arms, that he was skinny as hell (although a a lot of times those skinny dudes FIGHT TO THE BONE! and have mad pop)...

That one straight right was still straight as an arrow! Lol, and put him on queer street, made him do a stanky leg that turned into a BOOOTY DEEWWW!!!

Hahah then then caught him with a STEP-BACK straight counter! As he caught him on the transition foot as he moved backward just out of range from him
          Last edited by Cheek busting; 02-08-2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            PF Rudyo was talking **** about having sexual intercourse with this gentleman's mother; however, it wasn't until he put his hands on his motorcycle, and eventually the gent himself, that he got mollywhopped, and floored.

He was never separated from his senses, doe.

Damn bro I didn't know you were recording the whole time, coul have helped me out damn...

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
              Whoever is in the front seat needs to be ashamed and embarrassed to even be there
              Hahah YES! Apparently that burracho clown ass fool had a girlfriend in the front seat!

How humiliating... Watching your drunk, ******ed boyfriend get straight put on his arse and sounding like a ****** talking bout "I ****ed your mom, bro! I ****ed your mom"!

She should have intervened WAY before. She sat there and watched, and let it develop to the point it got physical.

Comment

The look on dudes face at 19 secs, the pure satisfaction from "your mom was last night" haha..

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post

Damn bro I didn't know you were recording the whole time, coul have helped me out damn...
                  Hahah I know, sorry bro! I feel bad for not properly watching your side :/

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post

The look on dudes face at 19 secs, the pure satisfaction from "your mom was last night" haha..
                    Hahah yes that was funny...

Comment

Working...
                    X