Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up with ward even having fans ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with ward even having fans ????

Dudes a joke I remember british reporter asking him if the fans should expect a exciting fight with froch and he answers

" i dont know about exciting but all i know is im definitely going to win "

Mr amateur doesn't understand the concept of PRIZE FIGHTING and would people expect from PRIZE FIGHTERS .

That being said Mr pillow hands makes for awful viewing omg Id rather watch Bob Ross paint .

In his interviews hes boring No personality in the ring hes boring

I also know hes definitely going to get KTFO and exposed BY bute
    Even the Guys that weigh 7 more pounds than him like sillakh , dawson , pascal and cloud all put this fraud to sleep .

MR ONLY FIGHTS PLODDERS MAKES ME LAUGH WHAT A CLOWN

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's all I got to say. Call me when Lucian fights the people Ward or Froch have.....

It will be funny when Andre keeps winning and you disappear until another "Ward has a boring style, he sucks" thread.

I think you mean Bute will be exposed once he fights Ward, right???

I guess Mr. Amateur Ward faked his way to Top 5 P4P, faked his wins over Kessler, Abraham, Green, and Froch, right???

Ward WILL beat Andre Dirrell, Anthony Dirrell, Lucian Bute, Jean Pascal, Chad Dawson, Nathan Cleverly, Tavoris Cloud, etc. As long as he fights his fight, does his thing, he won't lose to any of them. And if he does, I will eat my words.

What's funny is that Andre's fights aren't even close. He was dominated Kessler, Green, Abraham, and Froch. The closest fight was Froch, and most logical boxing fans couldn't believe that twp judges actually had that fight 115-113. How the hell did Carl win 5 rounds???? He won 2 at the most.

Keep on hating man, it's entertaining to read.
      Last edited by 4Corners; 01-20-2012, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Some guys are in the sport to win. Some guys are in the sport to entertain. Some do both.

Ward is a winner. He beat Froch, Kessler, etc and he'll beat just about anyone put in front of him, such as Lucien Bootay. If you don't like watching him fight, then watch Bob Ross paint. It's your decision.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's all I got to say. Call me when Lucian fights the people Ward or Froch have.....

It will be funny when Andre keeps winning and you disappear until another "Ward has a broing style, he sucks" thread.

Like i said the day he fights BUTE , PASCAL , DAWSON OR CLOUD is the day he will go to sleep

Wake up the next morning and turn into a POP singer .

KEEP THAT AMATEUR **** IN THE AMATEURS

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
            Dudes a joke I remember british reporter asking him if the fans should expect a exciting fight with froch and he answers

" i dont know about exciting but all i know is im definitely going to win "

Mr amateur doesn't understand the concept of PRIZE FIGHTING and would people expect from PRIZE FIGHTERS .

That being said Mr pillow hands makes for awful viewing omg Id rather watch Bob Ross paint .

In his interviews hes boring No personality in the ring hes boring

I also know hes definitely going to get KTFO and exposed BY bute
            Even the Guys that weigh 7 more pounds than him like sillakh , dawson , pascal and cloud all put this fraud to sleep .

MR ONLY FIGHTS PLODDERS MAKES ME LAUGH WHAT A CLOWN
            When the fight happens I'll be willing to bet u that not only does he beat Bute but quite badly

Comment

Winning > Looking good

Comment

Like i said the day he fights BUTE , PASCAL , DAWSON OR CLOUD is the day he will go to sleep

Wake up the next morning and turn into a POP singer .

KEEP THAT AMATEUR **** IN THE AMATEURS
                Dawson has the best shot, in my opinion, or Sergio Martinez at 165. But Sergio won't fight Ward at all.

Cloud will be exposed, Pascal was already beat down by a 46 yr old Hopkins, and Bute will be taken by Ward himself in the next year or so.

Comment

call me when bootay fights someone good. and it's funny the only other guys you listed are light heavyweights!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    Some guys are in the sport to win. Some guys are in the sport to entertain. Some do both.

Ward is a winner. He beat Froch, Kessler, etc and he'll beat just about anyone put in front of him, such as Lucien Bootay. If you don't like watching him fight, then watch Bob Ross paint. It's your decision.
                    I have to watch him hes a belt holder this is what i do survey all boxers whether i like them or not im a boxing fan that analyzes everything knowledge is power in betting

Ali ,frazier , foreman, Leonard , duran , hearns , hagler , robinson , lamotta , tyson

WOULD SHAKE THEIR HEADS IN DISAPPROVAL AT SUCH A FIGHTER BEING RANKED P4P

Comment

Working...
                    X