No announcement yet.

Serious Question! If Emails Dont Exist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did you ****ing DUMBASS.

The real question is, if the email DOES exist, how come it hasnt been leaked yet?

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
      Seriously, to hypothesize that the emails exist because pac hasn't sued them ... is reaching.
      not to mention the time and effort and money to sue all these people, i think he just targeted the main people he thought were slandering him... Otherwise he'd have to dump billions of dollars into suing thousands of people on boxing forums all across the world.

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
        Why hasnt Pac sued yet.

I have seen many threads on this site and others where people are saying that the email that both Tim Smith and Teddy Atlas are talking about doesnt exist. I have even heard peolpe say teddy should get fired but i was wondering:

pac was quick to sue floyd and golden boy for defamation which he has every right to do if he feels they are tarnishing his name. But Tim smith is a writer for a major paper and teddy broadcasts for a major sports network but i havent heard anything about smith, atlas, the daily news or espn being sued for defamation. Why not? If a major news paper and tv network are spreading lies about you ,wouldnt you sue them also considering you could probably get way more from them then floyd or golden boy.
        Tim smith wrote that article 3 weeks ago and nothing has happened. IMO nothing has happened because those emails just might exist. I just dont see a credible sportswriter and analyst commenting on an email that didnt exist. They have both been in the game too long to make that mistake considering these both came out after pac sued floyd. I figured they would be very cautious. What do you guys think?

They don't have millions to be had.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
          Another thing is Tim Smith would have been extremely stupid to print an article like that without actually seeing the email.
          True Ray. They should not be that stupid to have their jobs. Actually I'm more concerned if they bothered verifying it before getting into their desks. Or they decided to ride the wave because of "first to report" incentive. It would also be quite stupid for anyone in pac's camp to write that letter with those reported concerned.

We're running in circles because most of us really want the fight to push through. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
            Smith might be in trouble, but atlas is in the clear. Atlas hasn't claimed to have seen the emails, he cited a source, and he kept saying things along the line of "if thats true, if my sources are correct - etc etc etc"

he never outright said there were emails, he only speculated that IF there were emails... although he did say his source was credible, but he's pretty much in the clear. It was a bad judgment call on his part... and you can see when he's saying it that joe tessatore looks horrified, but legally i don't think he's slandered manny
            according to marley, atlas wanted roach's job.

Comment

Poor Pac. I've been caught trying to hide inappropriate emails. Not fun..

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
                True Ray. They should not be that stupid to have their jobs. Actually I'm more concerned if they bothered verifying it before getting into their desks. Or they decided to ride the wave because of "first to report" incentive. It would also be quite stupid for anyone in pac's camp to write that letter with those reported concerned.

We're running in circles because most of us really want the fight to push through. Oh well.
                Exactly!!! Thats the main point, Lets say Tim smith had a copy of the Email how are we suppose to know that the email came from Team Pacquaio??? He Would have need to verify the content before printing it and am sure he didnt!!!

Comment

Working...
                X