No announcement yet.

Hearn has made a multi fight offer to Wilder to fight on DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    That's a lie. Hearn said on IFL that all of his questions were answered, most of the answers were great and none of the answers were horrible. But that AJ's camp preferred to fight at home for less money.
    I find it hilarious that 'What Hearn says on IFL TV' is only the truth when it backs up an opinion made by an Anti-Joshua poster.

Any other time its 'Hearn is 100% a liar'

Comment

He didn't sign the contract because Hearn refused or "forgot" to include any language guaranteeing the fight would be next.
      So its ok for Wilder to verbally accept a fight and then when presented with a contract, refuse it but its not ok for Joshua to verbally say he wanted $50m, never see a contract and refuse it?

Jesus Christ, the WORST double standards ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post
        You were so certain that Wilder was fighting Fury (with your inside knowledge) that you were prepared to stake your name and login on it. You were completely dismissive of any contrary opinion.
        Robbie said that Wilder didn't want to fight Fury and would duck Fury by refusing to give him a rematch. With my inside knowledge, I knew Wilder had told his team to give Fury 50/50 with neutral officials and a third fight in England with 60/40 in Fury's favor if he won the second fight. So I knew Robbie was full of **** when he said Wilder was ducking Fury.

In the end, Fury ended up ducking Wilder, proving that Robbie was full of ****.

Has nothing to do with whether Robbie would have kept his word. I know he wouldn't have, but I would have kept mine as long as we had a deal in place. However, Robbie repeatedly stated the deal was canceled and that he had pulled out of the arrangement. At that point in time, it was looking like he was very likely to lose the bet. Once he says he won't live up to his end of the bargain and he's canceling the bet, I'm under no obligation to continue forward with a one sided bet. That would be asinine.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
          So its ok for Wilder to verbally accept a fight and then when presented with a contract, refuse it
          Hearn didn't present a contract that reflected what had been agreed to. What had been agreed to was a fight in 2018. Hearn never sent a contract for a fight in 2018.

Comment

I find it hilarious that 'What Hearn says on IFL TV' is only the truth when it backs up an opinion made by an Anti-Joshua poster.

Any other time its 'Hearn is 100% a liar'
            Hearn is a giant liar and the contradictory stories he tells on IFL proves that. He changes his story constantly. What I find hilarious is that you guys will point to what Hearn says on IFL as the gospel, unless he says something that ruins your narrative, in which case we're supposed to ignore what he says on IFL.

Comment

Hearn is a giant liar and the contradictory stories he tells on IFL proves that. He changes his story constantly. What I find hilarious is that you guys will point to what Hearn says on IFL as the gospel, unless he says something that ruins your narrative, in which case we're supposed to ignore what he says on IFL.
              I didn't point to Hearn though, you did! You used what Hearn said as the evidence to your point so you can't just repeat what I said, spin it and claim that you don't do it!

I have openly said many times that Hearn is probably a liar but so is everyone else.

Comment

Hearn didn't present a contract that reflected what had been agreed to. What had been agreed to was a fight in 2018. Hearn never sent a contract for a fight in 2018.
                Well, you avoided answering my question entirely.

If you cannot see the hypocrisy in the '$50m offer' then you are clearly blind.

Comment

Robbie said that Wilder didn't want to fight Fury and would duck Fury by refusing to give him a rematch. With my inside knowledge, I knew Wilder had told his team to give Fury 50/50 with neutral officials and a third fight in England with 60/40 in Fury's favor if he won the second fight. So I knew Robbie was full of **** when he said Wilder was ducking Fury.

In the end, Fury ended up ducking Wilder, proving that Robbie was full of ****.

Has nothing to do with whether Robbie would have kept his word. I know he wouldn't have, but I would have kept mine as long as we had a deal in place. However, Robbie repeatedly stated the deal was canceled and that he had pulled out of the arrangement. At that point in time, it was looking like he was very likely to lose the bet. Once he says he won't live up to his end of the bargain and he's canceling the bet, I'm under no obligation to continue forward with a one sided bet. That would be asinine.
                  But you can admit that Robbie was pretty much the ONLY person saying that the rematch wouldn't happen!?

Comment

I have openly said many times that Hearn is probably a liar but so is everyone else.
                    you are correct. like all great promoters, he is a masterful liar. just like arum and king before him.

so when he says the fight didn't happen because he couldn't get any answers about the offer, but in a different interview claims that all of his questions were answered, clearly he's making excuses for why the fight didn't happen.

Comment

• If I'm Wilder I turn on Fury the same way he tried to turn on AJ and Hearn. I would strongly consider signing with DAZN.

Comment

Working...
                      X