Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Happy To Give Porter-Ugas Winner The Opportunity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by afont501 View Post
    That is your opinion!!!

PAC could fight anyone he wants to. He is an 8 time division champion and he has earned that right and respect!
    And he is old and will be stopped. Why BS about it. Manny is simply too old for the elites, Crawford and Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      First of all...Yall need to stop with Crawford shyt...What has Crawford done at 147??? U cant even rank Crawford higher than Porter at 147 right now...His biggest win will be Amir Khan who he hasnt beat yet..So stop it...

Second.....He obviously looked rusty vs Lopez and almost got knocked out...Why tf would ge jump in Vs the best 147lber who has been active and is a monster..

Third Spence aint fighting Crawford so why no hate on him...Crawford aint fighting Spence or Porter..Why no hate
      Porter won the WBC belt and didn't fight unify with Spence...He should be getting all this hate

But everyone wants to cherrypick the guy who hasn't fought in 2years..I thought when he vacated these guys would fight each other but they basically waited till Thurman to come back...

Please explain???
      Asking" What has Crawford done at 147" is a transparent, hypocritical duck. Thurman begged the unaccomplished 140lb Danny Garcia for a fight at 147. Danny's biggest wins were a faded Malignaggi, Perterson, a guy that lost every time he stepped up and a 32 year old Gurrerro. Frankly Crawford did what Garcia couldn't, he unified 140 and stopped the one guy Danny paid off just to avoid. Next Crawford picked up a belt from the only belt holder willing to fight him...FOR RECORD PAY. What has Crawford done at 147...a lot more than Danny Garcia. As for Thurman, he a coward that only wants to fight guys he already beat. Thurman fighting Garcia is like Wilder fighting Stiverne

Comment

Thurman’s comeuppance is coming and nearly it came last Saturday night!

A high volume pressure puncher can beat him who works the body consistently and even to a point where they go full rounds attacking the body!

I think Pacman has a chance if he can recapture his old form in a turn back the clock performance!

Thurman is definitely not ready for Bud Crawfish and Free Smoke Jr, needs at least 2 more fights!

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
          Thurman is never going to fight Spence and we see now why. He has itty bitty whiskers lol
          Your funny, wanna bet on it ?, put your money where your fingers are & mouth and mind ?.

Comment

I hope he's still willing. These Broner rumors better not be true.

Comment

Working...
            X