Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

21 Savage situation and support from rappers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    black people are the downfall of their own cause. They blindly support anything black and inreturn make a mockery of their own plight and crusade.

21 savage visa got pulled up, got arrested now let him handle it, MILLIONS of people get arrested every year for over staying their visa, HELL thats how the majority of all illegal immigrants come here (AND THEIR FROM INDIA Not MEXICO contrary to what the media wants you to believe), so them taking this up like its because of some evil malice master plan to mute the black leaders is just ridiculous and outright hilarious to think that 21 savage is some sort of black figure to be looked upon as some noble leader and if he is than the black community is more doomed than they know it.
    this is what i am talking about!!! lol.. mofos acting like 21 is a stand up individual for the community. that's why i am saying is 21 the only successful black men out there? lol

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      black people are the downfall of their own cause. They blindly support anything black and inreturn make a mockery of their own plight and crusade.

21 savage visa got pulled up, got arrested now let him handle it, MILLIONS of people get arrested every year for over staying their visa, HELL thats how the majority of all illegal immigrants come here (AND THEIR FROM INDIA Not MEXICO contrary to what the media wants you to believe), so them taking this up like its because of some evil malice master plan to mute the black leaders is just ridiculous and outright hilarious to think that 21 savage is some sort of black figure to be looked upon as some noble leader and if he is than the black community is more doomed than they know it.

Yeah.... that's not true

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fi...est-report.pdf

On the topic of this guy, he has to go back. Can't be staying illegally when you have made money and hire lawyers for other things, that's just slacking in his and his team's part if they could not cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Yeah.... that's not true

On the topic of this guy, he has to go back. Can't be staying illegally when you have made money and hire lawyers for other things, that's just slacking in his and his team's part if they could not cover it.
        hahahaha. I knew you would be in here to correct this, since you're not going to let your people get slander as being the leader of illegals. No data that I have seen would even suggests that they are majority of them from India.

Comment

Yeah.... that's not true

you indian bro?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            you indian bro?
            Yeah my dude, born and raised. Moved to US for work.

Comment

Yeah my dude, born and raised. Moved to US for work.
              where in the US? dont mean to sound like a weirdo lol. but i had a good friend that was indian from india way back in high school. real good friend of mine. but lost contact since back in those days there aint no facebook and cellphones were just starting to come out but you gotta be a baller to get one lol. cool to see that yall into boxing too lol. we used to just always talked about sports, mainly basketball, but that dude swear he's the best at cricket lol. this was like 20 years ago. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                hahahaha. I knew you would be in here to correct this, since you're not going to let your people get slander as being the leader of illegals. No data that I have seen would even suggests that they are majority of them from India.

I don't defend when they say stuff like Indians are cheap, shït on streets, ignorant and head wobble which is true to some parts. But can't take the blame when we aint what you think we are. I came in here legally and I expect that of anybody who comes to this country, can't comply with that? Off you go then, including Indians. Heck I work, pay taxes, abide by law, contribute to my town(charity and social work) and I know I don't have the same rights as a citizen and I am fine with it because I am willing to wait and do it legally and if it's not possible so be it.

Comment

where in the US? dont mean to sound like a weirdo lol. but i had a good friend that was indian from india way back in high school. real good friend of mine. but lost contact since back in those days there aint no facebook and cellphones were just starting to come out but you gotta be a baller to get one lol. cool to see that yall into boxing too lol. we used to just always talked about sports, mainly basketball, but that dude swear he's the best at cricket lol. this was like 20 years ago. lol
                  It's alright dude. I live in NJ and work in NY. Yeah boxing is not big in India but I was hooked onto it since a kid and was a big Holyfield fan.
                  Man, cricket is so common and so reveared in India that kids eat pray and breathe it. Every kid boasts his cricket skills and i'd do the same too, I was my school's star bowler(Pitcher in baseball terms)

Comment

im seeing all these post from rappers and african americans saying that the white man is always trying to bring a successful black man down and that once a black man starts doing good then the white man wants to take the black man out. why is it that every time something like this happens, they play the blame game? nobody ever wanna take responsibility. its always the white man's fault.

do the african americans community really see 21 savage as a stand up individual that is doing good for his community? like is there really a shortage of successful black mens out there that yall have to cringe onto 21 savage and say he's a successful black men so whitey is mad??!!!

i mean this is starting to get sad!! if this was the case that whitey is jealous of successful black mens, then they would be going for the REAL successful black mens right? you know the one that is going to college and is trying to make a difference! why isnt whitey going for these type? yet yall wanna believe that they are targeting successful black rappers!!??

this is not a race bait or is intended for anyone on here. im just wondering since i am seeing all these famous rappers post about how whites is mad and jealous of 21 savage so that's why they want to deport him. the reality is, 21 savage is far from being a threat to the white man!!!!
                    because black people are stupid and insecure ****s that they'd believe in things that are dumb. can't you see that white people are just ignoring them? well except for the cucks. they'd whine on every thing. they'd eat up whatever negative things the media will feed them. trust me if the media tells them that banging a donkey is the next best thing they'd do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X