No announcement yet.

McGregor fans reaction thread...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    what are you talking about? everybody here is 245 lbs of solid muscle, 6'5" tall, and has a huge snake in his trousers. we are all anthony joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
      I was so surprised on fightnight when I had 3 guys coming, and there my squad was, had been sitting there talking about how Floyd would punish McGregor for 4 hours, then they show up and are completely sure that McGregor will annihilate FM. It was simply impossible to tell them, that Floyd was something else. I remember the first 3-4 rounds they were like "See, we told you he didn't have a chance, look how little he is".

BOY did that turn around after round 7.

The best thing is that after the fight, they denied that it was a KO. I told them TKO means technical knockout, Conor got stopped. But no, they wouldn't believe. I bet they don't even think it'll be a KO count on the FM record.
      Floyd has sold over 9 million PPV's at $100 against Manny and Conor, 2 guys that IMO had no chance to beat him, but a ton of people believed could.

Perhaps that is Floyd's greatest trick!

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        Your buttbuddy mayweather looked like trash.

How does the best boxer of all time let a 0-0 guy win more than half the round and take you deep into the fight?

This was the saddest floyd performance yet!!Sad for boxing, too!
        Please answer: how is it bad for boxing when the biggest event of the year, other than the Super Bowl, is a boxing match?

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          Your buttbuddy mayweather looked like trash.

How does the best boxer of all time let a 0-0 guy win more than half the round and take you deep into the fight?

This was the saddest floyd performance yet!!Sad for boxing, too!
          Your boy got pimped, by a brittle handed midget whose over the hill and retired.

McTapOut didn't win anything Floyd didn't give away willingly. Go back to dry humping where any old pillow fisted warrior can pass for an all time great. "peeleft:

Comment

Damn, watching these videos I hadn't realized that Conor McGregor was the great white hype. He let his people down. Now I'm a member of the inferior white race. Didn't realize I had so much on the line with Conor McGregor representing me. Maybe us whites should have picked a better champion.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              All 5 stages of grief right here Lolol

Comment

Pure comedy gold.

Comment

Working...
                X