Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Want To Knock Amir Khan Out - It Won't Take Much!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Again? When was he king to begin with?
    He's a legend in his own lunchtime

Comment

Broner needs to stay focus on one fight at time because he is going to have his hands full against Omar Figueroa. Broner mostly throws single punches at a time. Where as Omar throws them in bunches.

Adrien will have his moments because I don't believe that Figueroa possesses enough punching power to seriously threaten Broner. However, it should make for a very interesting fight though; As I slightly favor Figueroa to edge out The Problem Broner on the scorecards in a very close fight.

Comment

Omar is gonna stop Broner on body shots..

Comment

Ya'll forgotten Broner was only yung back then? You boxing amateurs are in for a lesson when the king makes his return.

Adrian Broner, one of the best of his generation - gonna show all you fools up big time, count on it bytches

Comment

Amir would outclass AB

Khan walks him down with a high guard and fast combos all night! AB does not throw enough to stop Khan! Easy night for Amir Khan!

Comment

Lol. Broner ain't beating no Khan...all wrong for him unless he land

Comment

Working...
              X