Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Vitali beat Wilder or AJ at this age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Vitali beat Wilder or AJ at this age?

he thinks he could beat AJ lol. To be honest hes always kept in good shape i wonder if he could beat a guy like AJ if he came back. He still has an iron chin and good boxing skills.

He also is champion emeritus for wilders belt, hes no doubt more skilled that wilder and i bet he would be competitive and might even beat him.

I could see him beating Wilder cuz he is an amateur but He would lose to Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      I could see him beating Wilder cuz he is an amateur but He would lose to Joshua.
      Its really not that far fetched to be honest. B hop always kept in great shape and won fights in his 40's. its possible if you are disciplined.

Comment

I could see him losing most of the top 10 heavyweights just on age alone. People get all happy about him taking the first few rounds against Lewis, but cut stoppage or not, he was starting to lose that bout after Lennox caught him with a straight right.

I don't see him getting past Parker, let alone Wilder or Joshua.

Comment

Anthony Joshua's power was exposed vs. Vitali's little brother Wladimir, A.J will need a crooked UK ref for this task, once Mr. Muscle realizes he cant knock him out hes going to start to panic and fatigue by the fourth round, thats when Dr. Ironfist starts putting hands on Anthony.

But Deontay Wilder finishes what Lennox Lewis started by knocking out this geezer, no head-movement one punch at a time, a telegraphed jab ; falling back in a straight line gets him brutally KO by the 'Bronze-Bomber'.

Comment

The Major is coming back for his brothers Vengeance? oh good god please happen!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              The Major is coming back for his brothers Vengeance? oh good god please happen!
              Vitali has that look in his eye

Comeback confirmed.

Comment

His mind would think so but his body can't... Vitali would be slow in his feet and his reflexes would be done for good.. Of course it is his male bravado speaking that he can take any man..
                Vitali said in the pre fight interview of Aj vs Wlad, the only fight for which he would come back would be if Lennox decides to make a comeback..

Comment

Probably not. He is very old. In his prime I think he would beat either of them.

Comment

no, too much time out and he is older than vitali. but imo the version of his last fights beats wilder and maybe joshua too, vitali's chin is iron unlike wlad's

Comment

Working...
                    X