Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua, Vitali Klitschko Nearly Brawled After Fight, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    It was good enough to KO Wlad in the 11th round.
    Wlad who also has to hold back because he's got stamina issues. Joshua wouldn't have survived the mid rounds with how many punches Vitali throws. You know this surely?

Comment

Vitali was well past it years before he re-retired 5 years back. I wouldn't want to see him vs even a mid tier guy at this stage nevermind AJ.

His injuries took a huge tole on him. He had little power towards the end and became stiff as board with heavily diminished reflexes. 5 yrs on at the age of 45? I don't even want to think about it.

Comment

His knees would give out halfway through the second round and he would be battered like a old mule.

Comment

But josh is as bad man. Josh said wlad ptried to pretend he wasn't hurt but he knew he was.
          Sio went in for finish. Like a lion killing its prey

Comment

I have respect for Vitali, he looked pretty dominant in his fights, but his resume after his comeback is paperthin, even though it's not really his fault that the division was so weak back then.

Samuel Peter
            Chris Arreola
            Dereck Chisora
            Juan Carlos Gomez
            Odlanier Solis
            Tomasz Adamek
            Kevin Johnson
            Shannon Briggs
            Manuel Charr
            Albert Sosnowski

I dont want to hype Joshua, but he would have smashed each and everyone on this list. Even Wilder would smash all this guys. So I dont really know if Past 2008 Vitali was really that good or if he just looked dominant because of the weak opposition.

Comment

If this was a 2009 Vitali I would have loved to see these two actually square off.

Comment

Joshua is a punk. He'd get crushed easily even by a faded Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I would love to see Joshua brutally comatose and permanently retire Vitali before a rematch with Wlad.

Afterwards we can call him Vegetali.
                  You're a sick, disgusting piece of **** for saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    You're a sick, disgusting piece of **** for saying that.
                    Thats a little strong. I was just expressing my thoughts. Perhaps you should be angrier at the TS for suggesting a 45 year old who has been retired for a few years come back to fight a heavy hitter like Joshua.

Comment

Came to blows my a55

Comment

Working...
                      X