Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strangest rivalry in sports?? malignagi-Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangest rivalry in sports?? malignagi-Pacman?

Can someone please explain why Plauli hates pacman like pacman stole his GF and his sister in the same week?

Every chance Pauli gets he slanders pacman!!!

Because he believes Pacquiao is a steroid cheat. I'm sure many fighters do but don't have the balls to say it like Paulie. Big respect to Malignaggi for speaking his mind.

Comment

Dude employs the biggest drug cheat in the entire sport and calls pacman a roider every 10 seconds, what a ridiculous little guido he is

Comment

I wish they would fight.

Comment

He thinks Manny used PEDs. He has the right to think that and is free to speak about it but he's a bit of a punk about it. The guy basically says if you don't agree with him, you're wrong or blind or all that other ****.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            Can someone please explain why Plauli hates pacman like pacman stole his GF and his sister in the same week?

I think Mannys growth spurt in his late Twenties and the fact he wanted to negotiate on the length of blood testing in the first proposed fight with Floyd really got under his skin. Why he takes it so far? I think only he knows.

Comment

The whole "pauli just hates cheaters" would be a valid reason if he called out others the same rate he mugs off pacquiao, but he doesn't.

Comment

He's jealous. Plain and simple.

Comment

What made you being your intense hatred for Manny Pacquiao? And how come you decided to sign with Haymon after 2013?

[–]PaulieMalignaggi [S] 58 points 3 months ago
                  I feel like the sport of boxing changed in the past decade. I felt like Pacquiao, lots of clues lead to him using PEDs. Since the Cotto fight, I've felt he was using PEDs for a good amount of time in his career. He was given credit for the meteoric rise he had, made a lot of money, and led to a fight with Mayweather. And in that time, I felt like he almost killed the myth that little men can't take PEDs.
                  In that time, in order to keep up with him, many of the elite fighters have started on PEDs. I feel like the sport is really polluted at this time and needs to be shaken up. Since Cotto vs. Pacquiao, the sport took a turn for the worse in terms of PEDs and he's one of the lead figures. He had the opportunity to try to clean it up but he chose to avoid random drug testing and IMO he was not clean until he was agreeing to random testing.
                  Some people might say I'm going after one person, but it's moreso that he became a lead figure and he started a domino effect since Cotto. This is not the same sport since then. Fighters aren't stupid, maybe fans believe the hype, but many fighters began to see he could get away with something.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm..._world/d3c7qqo

[–]King-Benny [+1] 25 points 3 months ago
                  What do you say to people who call you a hypocrite for your views on Pacquiao's PED use yet you work with a known PED dealer in Memo Heredia?

[–]PaulieMalignaggi [S] 39 points 3 months ago*
                  First of all, I worked with him for one fight. I wanted to mainly see how intelligent these guys are, like Heredia and Ariza. They have these allegations surrounding them, but I did the random protocol all throughout working with Memo because I knew people would assume something.
                  Half of boxing works with Victor Conte but he gets a pass, but people give Memo a problem. If you have no dignity, you have no dignity. If you have dignity, you have dignity. Nobody will make you take a steroid. They won't be the ones to offer it to you (meaning guys who've been previously busted like Memo), he never once offered me steroids because he's already been in trouble.
                  If you go to those guys, it's still up to you to ask for those drugs, #1. #2, drug testing is getting better and better every day. If you're doing random testing, you're showing your good faith.
                  I worked with him one time, and afterward I wasn't making the same kind of money and I couldn't afford to keep everybody. He showed me some different kind of workouts, making weight, he was a guide to me. You can call anybody a hypocrite if you want to , but the dignity lies within the individual and I've never been someone to go that route.
                  I wouldn't have waited til 34 to go that route, I could have afforded it earlier. And lastly, I show none of the signs of a user. I've grown out of weight classes, I've lost strength as I've moved up, I've gotten older and I've slowed down. My head didn't double in size like Pacquiao's did. I'm not full of acne. I show none of the side effects.
                  If you know the side effects, I think it's common sense.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm..._world/d3c8n9l

Here's another good article
                  http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/5...-Pacquiao-bias
                  Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 09-06-2016, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    The whole "pauli just hates cheaters" would be a valid reason if he called out others the same rate he mugs off pacquiao, but he doesn't.

[–]fire_strika [+1] 18 points 3 months ago
                    kellerman said manny was the best pound for pound of this generation...what are your thoughts on that statement??

[–]PaulieMalignaggi [S] 27 points 3 months ago
                    Umm, I think you can make cases for both, but I think clearly Mayweather was the best of his generation. When they fought, he won a one sided fight. That puts the stamp on who was better of the two. A lot of times the top fighters are in different weight classes, like De La Hoya and Roy Jones, but they'll never fight each other because they're at different weights.
                    They actually fought, and Mayweather won a one sided fight and he shouldn't be held accountable for not being able to make flyweight when he turned pro. Pacquio was just a smaller man when he turned pro so was able to move up a few pounds and win another weight class over and over.
                    There's PED allegations on both guys, but they're stronger on Pacquiao. Moving up 10 weight classes makes it difficult for me to take you seriously.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm...?context=10000
                    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 09-06-2016, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X