No announcement yet.

Ortiz's body...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz's body...

He is so big and strong.. I mean look at his chest and back the guy has a naturally wide and strong build. There are a few guys who I've seen who are this big who are boxers.. Good genes.

AND to think this guy is fighting at WW!!

Thoughts???

lol ortiz is still just a smaller man naturally,you act like ortiz is arnold lol

BTW Did u know ALI's chest expanded was only a few inches smaller than the governator :P

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post

He is so big and strong.. I mean look at his chest and back the guy has a naturally wide and strong build. There are a few guys who I've seen who are this big who are boxers.. Good genes.

Thoughts???
      my thoughts is he still has a shaky chin regardless of how impressive his muscles look

Comment

Originally posted by WILL2WIN View Post
        lol ortiz is still just a smaller man naturally,you act like ortiz is arnold lol

BTW Did u know ALI's chest expanded was only a few inches smaller than the governator :P
        Haha, no I didn't know that..

But look at the way his upper body is built, it's like naturally buff?? I just think it stands out from most fighters. The guy is pretty big for his weight..

Comment

Thoughts???
          Tame yourself, down boy, down!!!!

Comment

Yeah he is pretty big for his size but in boxing we all know bigger doesn't always mean better. Fluidity,speed in combination with power,accuracy and toughness mean so much more! You can tell by how he's built he is pretty strong.but i still question his mental toughness...

Comment

Originally posted by WILL2WIN View Post
              Yeah he is pretty big for his size but in boxing we all know bigger doesn't always mean better. Fluidity,speed in combination with power,accuracy and toughness mean so much more! You can tell by how he's built he is pretty strong.but i still question his mental toughness...
              Right, right.. You have a very good and valid point my friend.

But this guy has all those things you mentioned going for him. He's got the power, he's got the accuracy, he's got the toughness AND the speed..

He will pose a serious problem for Mayweather that night.

And I can understand your last point there, he bounced back from that Maidana fight but we still don't know if he'll get frustrated against a defensive fighter like Floyd so I can understand where you're coming from.

Comment

I wonder who's bigger, Baldomir when he fought Floyd or Ortiz now?

Comment

Right, right.. You have a very good and valid point my friend.

But this guy has all those things you mentioned going for him. He's got the power, he's got the accuracy, he's got the toughness AND the speed..

He will pose a serious problem for Mayweather that night.

And I can understand your last point there, he bounced back from that Maidana fight but we still don't know if he'll get frustrated against a defensive fighter like Floyd so I can understand where you're coming from.
                  Yeah he is a good fighter,no doubt! And the fight does have the potential to be interesting but i think it will be the slicker more skilled matador/mayweather playing with the young inexperienced bull/ortiz,but could maybe one or more of the bulls horns get in and hurt the matador,anything could happen? That's why i'll be watchin the fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X