No announcement yet.

Giving up smoking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving up smoking

I'm trying to give up this filthy habit.
    I bought a vape has people here used them successfully to give up or is it another gimmick?

Why, smoking is cool

Comment

Quitting cold turkey is the only way to do it. There is no such thing as cutting down.

I dont carry a vape either cuz i dont want to look like a jerkoff. Either smoke the real thing or dont smoke at all. Wtf is up with this vape sht. Only thing i might vape is weed but even that is weak so i stick to the blunt.

My wife gets in my ass everyday about smoking cigs but i cant help it. I smoke nothing but Nat Shermans which is natural cigs and i dont plan on quitting anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Why, smoking is cool

Not so cool when you wake up coughing ya lungs up.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Quitting cold turkey is the only way to do it. There is no such thing as cutting down.

I dont carry a vape either cuz i dont want to look like a jerkoff. Either smoke the real thing or dont smoke at all. Wtf is up with this vape sht. Only thing i might vape is weed but even that is weak so i stick to the blunt.

My wife gets in my ass everyday about smoking cigs but i cant help it. I smoke nothing but Nat Shermans which is natural cigs and i dont plan on quitting anytime soon.
          How long you been smoking for.
          It's been over 20 yrs for me and I can just start to feel it's negative effects

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            How long you been smoking for.
            It's been over 20 yrs for me and I can just start to feel it's negative effects
            I started smoking regularly since 16 and im 37 now so yea, it’s been about 20 years for me too.

I have kids at home so I feel guilty but mannn.. it’s tough to quit.

What kind of negative effects are you feeling?

Comment

You been smoking that glass dick.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                I started smoking regularly since 16 and im 37 now so yea, it’s been about 20 years for me too.

I have kids at home so I feel guilty but mannn.. it’s tough to quit.

What kind of negative effects are you feeling?
                The cost of smokes in my country is ridiculously high plus I'm noticing shortness of breath on occasion.
                Plus I should put in their with my morning coffee and smoke I cough alot.

Comment

I wasn't a big smoker but smoked 3-4 times a day during the peak (6-7 when I hung out at a bar with friends) and may be once every day during college but I had quit it once for 3.5yrs straight and now for over 4yrs now. Can't deal with the stinking clothes, breath and fuked up stamina all over again.
                  One thing that helped me quit and look back were chewing gums and black coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    The cost of smokes in my country is ridiculously high plus I'm noticing shortness of breath on occasion.
                    Plus I should put in their with my morning coffee and smoke I cough alot.
                    that was my main motivation to quit how much ever I smoked during that time. I couldn't run longer before stopping for a breath and that happened in my late 20s so was scared where that would take me in 30s and 40s.

Comment

Working...
                    X