No announcement yet.

What's it like to have a girlfriend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Pfft...I rarely ever go to the movies. With the kids, it's like 80 bucks....ridiculous.

I just wait for them to come out on my Apple TV.

I've tried it. Didn't work to well.

You're killing me!!

You watch the kids on your I Phone?

Comment

When you hear those stories about some poor loser killing themselves and find out people online egged them on. And, you wonder, what kind of hateful ghouls would do that to a person??

Punchr's name tagging makes me feel differently about that whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        You spend all of your time trying to guess what she's angry about and she only tells you when she's no longer angry.

Then next time she gets angry she brings up how you refused to talk to her about why she was angry last time.
        hahahhahahaha omg i experienced that with a girl,living in hell

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          When you hear those stories about some poor loser killing themselves and find out people online egged them on. And, you wonder, what kind of hateful ghouls would do that to a person??

Do it

Kill yourself

You dont got the balls

You got little sissy balls

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            you know that feeling when you dont have any money?

picture that and someone nagging at you at the same time

LMAAOOOOOOOOOOO!

Green K sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAAAOOOO brother so true

Prime example

I have been working all week and finished a project of mine and thank god every thing has gone well.

I thought i would relax on Saturday and take things easy for the whole day and do some more work in the evening albeit the previous project has been completed yay

Anyway i get a call from the gf

she wants me to take her somewhere on saturday

she hasnt seen me all week. sorta got angry she hasnt seen me all week regardless of the fact that i have been working my balls off and she knew!

If i dont take her on saturday i will never hear the end of it.

And yeh.... shes bought me clothes and stuff on special ocasions and some cologone

but most of the time when we go out I PAY and she doesnt

Shes only paid for food one time. That wsa £1 , a mcflurry from mcdonalds.

I would have had to pay for that too but i was in my sweat pants and i had nothing on me , not even my bank card.

Its like she purposely plans these days when she knows i am busy.

I agree because i am a beta cuck

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

Loooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                You watch the kids on your I Phone?
                ...dick

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  Do it

Kill yourself

You dont got the balls

You got little sissy balls
                  He ain't talking about himself

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    LMAAOOOOOOOOOOO!

Green K sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAAAOOOO brother so true

Prime example

I have been working all week and finished a project of mine and thank god every thing has gone well.

I thought i would relax on Saturday and take things easy for the whole day and do some more work in the evening albeit the previous project has been completed yay

Anyway i get a call from the gf

she wants me to take her somewhere on saturday

she hasnt seen me all week. sorta got angry she hasnt seen me all week regardless of the fact that i have been working my balls off and she knew!

If i dont take her on saturday i will never hear the end of it.

And yeh.... shes bought me clothes and stuff on special ocasions and some cologone

but most of the time when we go out I PAY and she doesnt

Shes only paid for food one time. That wsa £1 , a mcflurry from mcdonalds.

I would have had to pay for that too but i was in my sweat pants and i had nothing on me , not even my bank card.

Its like she purposely plans these days when she knows i am busy.

I agree because i am a beta cuck
                    Damn dog you get ass, you're lucky.

Comment

THE GOOD

Empowering
                      Satisfying
                      Loving
                      Supportive

THE BAD

Nagging
                      Expensive
                      Temperamental
                      Unforgiving
                      Demanding

All of the above points have many facets to them in a relationship, but those are the core elements that a guy would pick up on.

Women in a relationship tend to have photographic memories and can bring up issues from a decade ago to throw you off your game. They also gradually take over your responsibilities until you are dependant on them looking after you, which is in their nature.

You also have to account for biology, which can change her into a monster or a wet blanket depending on what type of woman she is. This usually only happens in longer relationships when she gets broody and once a woman wants a baby its no use offering her anything else!.

That said, it does teach you understanding, appreciation and humility. also, you will likely receive more support and encouragement from a girlfriend than from a friend.

Good and Bad my friend and repeat.............

Comment

Working...
                      X