Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Trump 100 47.62%
Hillary 47 22.38%
Other/not voting 63 30.00%
Voters: 210. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2017, 09:56 AM #10051
The ugly American

Quoted: 8064 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 32,119.83
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomjas View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Game, set, match
Um no.

Thats about ONE company.

And Apple is very liberal. They aren't going to cite regulations for that reason.

I worked in that very industry for years, high tech manufacturing. It was regulations that killed those factories.

I've told the story many times of how those excellent jobs went from Americans getting them to foreigners getting them. It was sad to watch. Want to hear the facts from a decades long worker, or the press?
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 10:02 AM #10052
The ugly American

1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
Until you adress the links i posted and come back with links of your own, there isnt anywhere else to go on this topic.
So you absolutely refuse to say why you hold the beliefs you do until I play your game???

I'm not gonna play.

What I will do is know I have a "checkmate question" I can ask folks on your side that they won't be able to answer, just as you can't answer it. Thanks for that.

You've played role role, and now I'm done. Unless I get that answer about why you believe as you do. Sad you can't simply say why you believe what you do.

If anyone asks me to say why I take ANY position I do, I answer in seconds. You duck for days.

Telling, VERY telling.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:17 AM #10053
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
AllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,608.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
So you absolutely refuse to say why you hold the beliefs you do until I play your game???

I'm not gonna play.

What I will do is know I have a "checkmate question" I can ask folks on your side that they won't be able to answer, just as you can't answer it. Thanks for that.

You've played role role, and now I'm done. Unless I get that answer about why you believe as you do. Sad you can't simply say why you believe what you do.

If anyone asks me to say why I take ANY position I do, I answer in seconds. You duck for days.

Telling, VERY telling.
Sigh...

Lets recap again.

1. I made a claim.

2. You refuted it. You refuted it without ANY links, sources, statistics, or ANYTHING of value. So already you are off track.

3. I then indulged you anyway and gave you links with highly specific material explaining exactly WHY I HOLD THE OPINIONS THAT I DO. Keep that in mind.

4. You answered back again without ANY kind of sources to back up your own opinion but even worst, you failed to address the links I provided (on purpose).

5. Now you are telling me Im refusing to give something that I already gave you (see # 3 of our recap).

Still, you make me laugh with all your 'sides' talk. I clearly said I supported Trump in pulling out of the Paris deal, but supposedly Im part of a 'side'. You are good for a few laughs at least man.

Dont bother continuing this specific conversation until you have links to refute mine. Thanks.

Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 06-07-2017 at 10:30 AM.
AllBoxingAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 10:37 AM #10054
The ugly American

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
Sigh...

Lets recap again.

1. I made a claim.

2. You refuted it. You refuted it without ANY links, sources, statistics, or ANYTHING of value. So already you are off track.

3. I then indulged you anyway and gave you links with highly specific material explaining exactly WHY I HOLD THE OPINIONS THAT I DO. Keep that in mind.

4. You answered back again without ANY kind of sources to back up your own opinion but even worst, you failed to address the links I provided (on purpose).

5. Now you are telling me Im refusing to give something that I already gave you (see # 3 of our recap).

Still, you make me laugh with all your 'sides' talk. I clearly said I supported Trump in pulling out of the Paris deal, but supposedly Im part of a 'side'. You are good for a few laughs at least man.

Dont bother continuing this specific conversation until you have links to refute mine. Thanks.
Like I said, I'll be happy to go back to the debate, once I get my answer.

I must see where you are coming from in order to continue
. You refuse to answer. Since you can't, I must assume you are either an ideologue or a superfan because you cant say WHY youve taken the stance you have.

And with either of those types, debate is pointless. They do as you are doing now, actually.

Digging in, can't even justify their own beliefs, looking to 'win', landing Zingers, etc. Typical nonsense.

It's pointless, except for testing out checkmate arguments and questions to use in further debates, really.

Like I said, I found a question your side can't answer. I'm happy.

But again, I'll play once you answer the question I asked FIRST.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:40 AM #10055
The ugly American

If you've gave it before, simply quote yourself!!!

It's simple, unless you're ducking because you didn't answer.

And once I get my answer, I address all your points and questions. Yet you dig in and refuse to move the debate forward to me answering your points. Again, very telling you want to grind this to a halt.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:43 AM #10056
The ugly American

Remember, I'm asking you WHY.

That means I want your words. Not links, talking points, zingers, etc.

Just WHY you argue to remain disarmed as opposed to demanding the right to bear arms in self-protection.

It's really simple, if you believe that in yiur heart and aren't simply picking a team/side and arguing just to argue.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:48 AM #10057
The ugly American

We aren't talking about the Paris deal. We seem to agree Trump made the right call there (but if not I'm not arguing that anymore).

I'm asking you about your personal views on gun rights.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:49 AM #10058
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,455.81
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
Damn, you have no idea what you are talking about.. America invented mass manufacturing, the assembly line, etc..

We also invented and use labor laws, and third worlders didn't, so now companies take manufacturing to third world crapholes that don't have modern labor laws to save a buck..

How stupid do you have to be to claim America has no expertise in manufacturing and somehow some 12 year old Asian in a sweatshop is an expert..

You are losing a lot of your intellectual credibility in this thread..

"America wealth came from pollution"

"America has no mass manufacturing expertise"

Any other retarded nuggets of wisdom?
So what is the solution? Do away with labor laws?
Hype job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 10:57 AM #10059
The ugly American

To both of you, labor is a factor, but not always as big as made out to be. It depends. Sugar made a great point I'll expand on....

Not all manufacturing is equal in terms of needed labor. For example, we know you can use Asian kids paid pennies to make Nike shoes. That works for them.

But you cant terms of say silicon chip manufacturing. Kids won't cut it. You need engineers, technicians, and operators with education and training to do the jobs.

Do they make less than American silicon chip factory (called wafer fabs, fyi) workers? Yes. But not near enough less to justify the increased logistics costs and the dangers of sending build plans to countries like China who do not respect intellectual property and copyright laws we do.

So when you see new regulations, expect to see Americans getting pink slips and Asians getting more jobs. It's like clockwork, but too many refuse to accept this reality.

The real savings come from the regulations costs. It's not even close. Again, speaking solely for my industry.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:31 AM #10060
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
AllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,608.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Like I said, I'll be happy to go back to the debate, once I get my answer.

I must see where you are coming from in order to continue
. You refuse to answer. Since you can't, I must assume you are either an ideologue or a superfan because you cant say WHY youve taken the stance you have.

And with either of those types, debate is pointless. They do as you are doing now, actually.

Digging in, can't even justify their own beliefs, looking to 'win', landing Zingers, etc. Typical nonsense.

It's pointless, except for testing out checkmate arguments and questions to use in further debates, really.

Like I said, I found a question your side can't answer. I'm happy.

But again, I'll play once you answer the question I asked FIRST.

WTF are you going on about?

What question did you ask first?

What 'side' are you talking about?
AllBoxingAD is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
#wiretapping, $0.0000, $10, $100, $916, "all, "bring, "mike", "wipe", "you, 'dreamer', (not, (obstruction, (update, ***the, 000, 100%, 2-1., 2016, 2020, ????, academics, adds, admits, advance, affair, african, amendment!, american, americans, angry, anti, appearing, article, asked, attack, attacked, bailout?, balls, beck, benghazi, bernie, better., bill, black, blacks, bleachbit, blm, blue lives matter, bmw ..., border, breaking:, brexit, buffon, call, called, campaign, cancels, cash-documentary, celebration, changed, cheaters, claim, claims, clinton, clinton!, cliton, cliton!!!!!!, cloth!, cnn assassin, college, comey:, coming, commits, complicit, contradicts, corrupt cvnt bag, cousin, crimes, cringeworthy:, crowd, cucks!, daddy, daily, daily), damn, dead, deal, deal., debate..., debates, democracy dying, democrat, democrats, dems?, denuclearization, department, deportation, destroys, dictate, discussed, dogs, donald, donald trump mean doe, donor!!, dossier, drop, dumptrump, e-mails, early, easily, educated, el cajon, election, election?, elections??lol, electoral, emails, endorsing, etc.., facts, failed hillary attack, fair, falling, false equivalency, fame, farage, farmers, fascist neo liberals, find, fire, floor, flynn, fools, for...., for?, foundation, fraud, freedom under attack, full, gender, genius?...., genuine?, geotus, giving, glenn, got's, hall, hammer, hard, health, heel", here..., higher, hilary, hilarys, hildabeast enforcer, hilery, hillary, hillary vs trump, hillary's, him..his, homeless, house, huffingtonpost, hype, i've, immigration, impeached, info, insults!!!, investigated!, investigation, it's, jail????, jailed, japan...japanese, jill, jobs, jong-un, jordan, justice), kaine???, kickass, killed, korea, leaking, lebron., liars, liberal, liberty getting raped, libtard beta cucks, live, lost, love, made, madoff, maga, malcolm, margins, matter, media foolishness, meeting, meeting., michael, million, millions, mind..., minister), minority, motorcity cobra politics, neo liberal simps, nigel, night's, north, north korea, not?, obama, obamacare, official, official:, opposed, outcome, outnumber, pandering, panders, party, paul, pence, people, person, personally, plan, point, poll, pookie, positive, posters, predators, presidency, president, presidential, prime, program, promised?, proof, prophecies, proverty!", provide, public., punk, queen, questions, racism?, racist, raises, rallies, re-elected, re-election, reaction, read, ready, real, realize, reason, refusing, release, released, releases, remark, repeal, replace, republican, republicans, restaged, return, reveals, rocketman, runs, ryan, sanders, scammed, scraps, scumbag sloot, scumbags, secret, serious, servers, sh#t, shenanigans, shooting, show, signing, silenced, sjw, socialism, sooooo, spent, star, state, stein, stupid, super, support, supporters, supporting, surveillance, swapped, tapping, teams, tells, teresa, terminated, the merge, thought, thread, thread***, times, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!, toss-up!, town, triggered, trumo, trump, trump douchebags, trump!, trump's, trump., trump..., trump?, trumps, u.s./mexican, ugly, underperforming, video, videos, violent, vote, voter, votes, voting, walk, walking, wall, was..., watch, weak liberal men, week., welfare, white, white)that, wikileaks, win", wins, wiped, wire, wiretapping, woman, won't, world, ya'll, year, you're, young

User Tag List