Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of late I prefer watching sparring videos as opposed to old fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you ever see GGG beat adnre Dirrell in the amateurs..COol video, GGG kinda outclassed him.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      Did you ever see GGG beat adnre Dirrell in the amateurs..COol video, GGG kinda outclassed him.
      In the Olympics? Also, I don't think GGG outclassed him, it was pretty competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post

I like this one because in fights a lot of times I can't see what he's doing, with the big gloves, you see his fakes, set-ups, most things and it's pretty neat
        His footwork is sensational. The ease with which he resets and recovers position is amazing to watch.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            His footwork is sensational. The ease with which he resets and recovers position is amazing to watch.
            As a southpaw myself there's nobody better than rigo to watch for technique

Comment

Hey Wuckoo I just explained on the previous page that you don't have to be limited only to the boxers that have the same stance as you, you can just flip the video with your video player and "put" that way an ortodox boxer in a southpaw stance. At least it's not complicated thing to do in VLC player... That's a mirror effect... Before the computers, old fighters who wanted to learn the techniques of other boxers who used the opposite fighting stance, used to play the video and watch it in the mirror.

Comment

Me too lol i think its funner than fights right now because fighters actually let more go....check it this manny one for example, super fun 2 watch

Comment

"English over there, english!"
                  Lol what a maniac Toney is!!! He's crazy!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypVwb...e_gdata_player

Linares vs Argenis Mendez
                    You guys will enjoy this, one of the higher level sparring videos I've seen

Comment

Working...
                    X