X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was watching Jorge Paez vs Tracey " slam bam"
    Spann. 10 round action fight, personally I though Spann
    Won the bout. He scores a knockdown and gets a point for paez hitting him low and still losses a fight I had him up 3 points

Comment

• Kostya Tszyu VS Zab Judah. Judah TKO'ed in the 2nd round goes after Jay Nady.

https://youtu.be/FH3X22jhBE0

Comment

• Erik Morales vs. In-jin Chi

I had forgotten about this one until the guys on the HBO boxing podcast discussed it on the IBHOF episode recently.

Morales was undefeated (40-0) and near the peak of his remarkable powers, near his natural weight and all that. Chi was the dominant Asian champ still untested against the best of the West on the world stage. Morales was favored, and won without doubt, but Chi came in like a man on a mission and gave a peak Morales all he could handle, showed an iron chin and brass balls in a grinding, nasty fight. I thought the penalty against Chi late for holding was pretty questionable, but it wouldn't have changed the result.

Comment

• Duran versus Barkley. Duran made up for the no mas fight and then some. Barkley landed hard hard punches and Duran stood up to them. It was a performance for the ages.
          A few days before that, Hearns vs Roldan. Great fight. Hearns got hurt a few times but hung in there and stopped Roldan. Tommy was an incredible fighter with a huge heart. If his chin was as good as Hagler's nobody could have beat him.
          Last edited by TonyGe; 02-03-2018, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Leo Santa Cruz vs Alexander Munoz. Been watching more LSC fights now, gonna make a vid of him someday. Fun fights here, liked this one with Munoz too, good action, Leo got hit with some shots though in the earlier rounds that he could have blocked or evaded, they went into brawling mode at the times. Not a lot of jabbing in this bout Lots of power punches thrown and landed. Leo started to take over soon though and in the end it was too much. Entertaining fight to watch

Comment

• David Haye -Monte Barrett

Comment

• Roberto Duran and Carlos Palomino

Comment

• Been watching whatever Sor Rungvisai fights I can find.

Comment

• Holy ****!! just watched Erik Morales vs Paulie Ayala. What a fight! Forgotten classic, this is one of my favorite fights now. Seriously, watch this fight, proper 12 round war, huge heart by both, Paulie staid there until the end! Morales had some brilliant moments there and real slugging

Check out this moment https://streamable.com/wqjsw

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                      What fight did you watch recently/last night ?

This morning i had it on my mind to watch and score the Witherspoon vs Holmes fight so that is what i did. Ive just watched Douglas vs Tucker (boring as hell) and Tyson vs Pinklon Thomas.

What fight did you watch recently or today?
                      I watched Duran vs Davey Moore a couple of days ago. I watched part of the Parker Joshua fight on YouTube but didn't make it to the end. I watched a video of Micheal Spinks best wins also. That was great. Spinks was a hell of a LH.

Comment

Working...
                      X