Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kinda of sex do you prefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The kind where I can go balls deep without hurting them.

Comment

Some perverse men on here, some not all. Im similar to bigZ although I'm open minded to try anything.

Comment

depends on my mood.

Sometimes I like that soft passionate shít making eye contact while you get a good soft rhythm with ur stroke...

other times I hulk smash squeezin on her neck and biting her ******* and stroking hard till I see her toes start curling..

all depends on my mood I don't have a particular favorite as long as I'm gettin it

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
          i don't think so,but you never know so if you ever read online in a newspaper, the sex strangler has struck again, maybe it'll be me

Scary stuff bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Dude, you're a weak leftist. Of course you're the passive one.

Only when it comes to intimacy, bud. I'm dominant AF toward other males.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              I like to be dominant, hold my woman's hands down and keep my hand on her throat and choke her a little bit,suprising to me, there's a lot of women who like this,aslong as you don't go to far in this
              Personally, the heterosexual kind and vag not butt sex. Other than that, position doesn't really matter, as long as I'm not straining any muscles now that I'm middle aged. Gotta be careful not to hurt the lower back and knees now. Oral is cool too, as long as she's clean and neatly trimmed and I usually keep my stuff trimmed too.

Comment

Different every single time .

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  Only when it comes to intimacy, bud. I'm dominant AF toward other males.
                  LOL..... Tell me another joke.

Comment

I prefer with a partner. A female one, preferably with D cup breasts or larger.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      LOL..... Tell me another joke.
                      Bet you wouldn't say that to my face

Comment

Working...
                      X