No announcement yet.

Armed Militia Groups Head To The Border, Sparking Military Concerns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Were you saying the same with Obama and BLM? The killing of Cops?

You cant talk me into jumping off a bridge. Those would have to be MY thoughts.
    this is what he said after the Gates incident:

"I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home, and, number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there's a long history in this country of African Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately."

What did he say here that is so dangerous and divisive?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      this is what he said after the Gates incident:

"I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home, and, number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there's a long history in this country of African Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately."

What did he say here that is so dangerous and divisive?
      LOL you dont think that stokes a fire?
      https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/u...-shooting.html

Comment

200 unemployed mfers. Get a job ya bums. We should trade these 200 mfers for 200 foreign mfers who wanna work.

Comment

Comment

LOL you dont think that stokes a fire?
            https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/u...-shooting.html
            You didn't answer the question.

These Dallas officers were shot in 2016. The Gates incident was in 2009. You really think what Obama said 7 years earlier led to this?

Comment

Were you saying the same with Obama and BLM? The killing of Cops?
              We all know the answer to that.

Superfans never criticize the team's star players.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                You didn't answer the question.

These Dallas officers were shot in 2016. The Gates incident was in 2009. You really think what Obama said 7 years earlier led to this?
                What I think is, Obama did NOTHING to ease racial tensions that lead up to this.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  No way in hell should those military grade weapons be legal, in any state.
                  Why?

Remember, in the Founder's day the average citizen had a better firearm than the Continental Army did.

And they allowed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    200 unemployed mfers. Get a job ya bums. We should trade these 200 mfers for 200 foreign mfers who wanna work.
                    Leeches aren't leeches if they're patriots doe

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Why?

Remember, in the Founder's day the average citizen had a better firearm than the Continental Army did.

And they allowed that.
                      Maybe he doesnt know what a mini 14 is? Heck I use to hunt with a semi auto 30-06.

Comment

Working...
                      X