Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Erupts: Wilder Wants 60-40 For Joshua? F*** Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thebrownbear View Post
    If Wilder beats Fury, the Edwina better come up with a proper offer. Wilder loses, then there is no fight with AJ.
    yeah obviously if he loses he's back to square 1 but I also think if he wins, it depends on how he wins. If he looks bad or underwhelming, it won't be good for negotiations. But if he kos fury impressively, that percentage demand will go up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      wait 60-40 sounds bad but if that 60 is only 3 million thats a joke. no possible way wilder only makes 3 million on a joshua wilder mega fight that is ridiculous. he deserves more then 60-40 if all ur offering is 6 million all together get real
      What!!Is that you Shirley??

Comment

Go listen to eddie hearn talk about all other negotiations happen "rather quickly" and how come none of his other fighters have this strict deadline for opponents.

Comment

I'm not a Wilder fan but i guess all the stupid idiots on here who keep saying Wilder is scared must have amnesia and forgot that Wilder sent AJ a $50 million dollar contract cause that's what AJ wanted to make the fight happen but then he turned around and rejected the fight....
          So who's really scared??

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
            Maybe you should inform yourself first. That's exactly what DW said-60/40 in HIS favor, but is prepared to except 50/50 just for the fans, and no lower. Watch the video on Thaboxingvoice.
            He said..."in my mind". That's black people speak for if he could have things his way. Otherwise, he is still on his 50-50 demand. It's all a negotiation position until Hearn offers something substantive.

In my view, he should just not speak on it like he said he wouldn't in the beginning of the interview. All he is doing is giving Eddie fodder to feed Hearn fans and AJ fan boys.

Comment

50/50 is fair, but they are forgetting about the true unified champion Tyson Fury. Don't underestimate him, even though of course Wilder is favoured.

Comment

Eddie Hearn: "All we do is chase". What a lying sack.

He has been begging to know what team Wilder wanted to start negotiating, and he gets it. Now start negotiating.

But, to Hearn, this gives him an out. Fine move on, because most people with half a brain know you didn't want the fight anyway.

Comment

The settle up for road block #26

Comment

Joshua in recent times has looked very beatable and at times one dimensional.Eddie done a good job in the UK with him but it's time to move forward NOT backwards with another Whyte fight.Wilder had his own check with Ortiz.The route forward will be clearer Dec. 1 .....like it or not!

Comment

The out burst was pre planned so it can be used for the next ducking opportunity

Comment

Working...
                      X