Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khabib Makes McGregor Tap: Wild Post-Fight Brawl Erupts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight and aftermath was better than I could dream of. The low class piece of garbage got 2 beatings tonight.Khabib is more of a beast then I thought

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
      Disqualified for what? He beat McArrogant and shut him up after weeks of abuse! He'll be fined and MAYBE suspended... then will make big $$$ for his next fight! Great promo! But no way does Conor get back in the ring with him...
      I'm just referring to his post fight actions. Khabib undoubtedly whipped that @$$ but he flew off the handle. I'm sure he'll be fined and all that but he and his team were in the wrong is all I'm saying. And for the record, I'm 100% not a Macgregor fan.

Comment

After Khabib beat Conor and made him tap, Conor's teammate and Bellator fighter Dillon Danis kept yelling insults at Khabib, so he jumped out and went after him as well.

Comment

what Conor did to the bus was 10 times worse than this. yet the UFC did nothing. they better keep that same energy with Khabib. these two groups need to just meet in a football field and fight to the death.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
            It was actually. But I would say that the Post fight brawl was quite welcoming and raised the entertainment level pretty high. As F'd up as it was u have to admit that everyone was glued to their TV's
            Yes the post-fight brawl was good, now I wouldn't be surprised if Khabib
            career is over.

Comment

Gawl, such good news!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                what Conor did to the bus was 10 times worse than this. yet the UFC did nothing. they better keep that same energy with Khabib. these two groups need to just meet in a football field and fight to the death.
                yep they better keep that same energy but i highly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicG View Post
                  Yes the post-fight brawl was good, now I wouldn't be surprised if Khabib
                  career is over.
                  Really? Conor tried to jump him and ended up throwing a dolly through of bus of innocent people. But nah, he's a victim.

Comment

Conor didn't have the same timing and reflexes he's known for. those left hand counters were looking rusty as hell. that's what happens when a guy gets $100 million in one night. his ground game has always sucked ass but when they were standing I expected Conor to wash Khabib. his striking was awful in there. all that Floyd money took the hunger from Conor.

Comment

Who? Boxing news please.

Comment

Working...
                      X