No announcement yet.

After visiting arum's suite, investor says "watch the news" and "do the math"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good piece..

I remember reading 2501 posting on here that fighthype isn't a real site because it was black owned(or something to that effect).

Comment

ONLY in America

Comment

smh...............

Comment

I think Arum is NOT intent on entertaining these "investors" but only to use their scheme to blow the fight. With those numbers, sure Pac and Floyd will get a LOT of money, but for Pac to make money than his promoter? Papa Arum laughs and says no.

Comment

Comment

this author has switched up his story one to many times in the last few weeks.
              i'm not gonna buy into much of what he's saying.. it could be possible that they are taking everyone for a spin but to me it's just as possible that they are indeed getting the fight done. we wont know until it's all said and done. till then, this guy knows just as much as we do really.. which is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                Good piece..

I remember reading 2501 posting on here that fighthype isn't a real site because it was black owned(or something to that effect).
                I remember you lying out ya ass cus 2501 would never say that..

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                  Exactly what I was going to post.

Basically, last week Thompson was saying Koncz only went to Floyd's gym to take pictures and make believe he was trying to get negotiations going. This week he's Floyd's defacto second manager and guys who have $150 mil to throw around use him as a point man to get deals done? And now he's changing up his story and saying yes, big time investors are meeting with Arum and Koncz trying to get the fight made... despite what I was saying a few days ago?

Oh yeah, almost forgot... stop lying Arum, there's no investors, Koncz was only at Floyd's gym to take pictures and defraud the public... stop lying Bob
                  Prince, you're not too bright are you? These investors approached Arum earlier this year for the fight to happen in November, Arum makes the Marquez fight instead. Instead of having a blind agenda, why not try to actually comprehend the article?

Floyd's own camp has came out and said THERE WERE NO NEGOTIATIONS at the Gym meeting

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    I remember you lying out ya ass cus 2501 would never say that..
                    He did say something to that effect. I'd have to find it because I responded to him about it.

Comment

Fights going to happen on May 5th

Comment

Working...
                      X