Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: 2020 Will Be a Big Year, The Takeover Has Arrived

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: 2020 Will Be a Big Year, The Takeover Has Arrived

At Madison Square Garden in New York City, undefeated rising contender Teofimo Lopez (15-0, 12 KOs) blitzed Richard Commey (29-3, 26 KOs) in two rounds to win the IBF lightweight world title. Lopez knocked Commey down with a right hand in the second round and followed up with a savage combination that forced referee David Fields to stop the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ahahahahahahhaha. He might be delusional.

I like the kd, but he shouldn't fight Loma now. He will loose.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      ahahahahahahhaha. He might be delusional.

I like the kd, but he shouldn't fight Loma now. He will loose.
      If you win a world title then you should be ready and willing to face whoever. Also, I think it's awesome that Teo is daring to be great instead of waiting until Loma is way past his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by emceetns View Post
        If you win a world title then you should be ready and willing to face whoever. Also, I think it's awesome that Teo is daring to be great instead of waiting until Loma is way past his prime.
        Iw s been sarcastic. I am a Loma fan and Teo is going down in flames, lol.

Comment

With only 1 title fight he already has a better resume than Gervonta.

Comment

None of us saw this result coming . None of us thought he would blow through commey in 2. I think he will give loma some trouble but fall short .

Comment

Lopez should fight again on the Eleider Álvarez vs Michael Seals undercard in New York then fight Loma in April he should be seating around for 4 months

Comment

Lopez is no joke. Pretend he isn’t dangerous at your own risk.

Comment

teddy atlas called it

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                    None of us saw this result coming . None of us thought he would blow through commey in 2. I think he will give loma some trouble but fall short .
                    Do check my posts. I said I did not believe in Commey.

Comment

Working...
                    X