Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah if its a good card. Other than that nah

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      Even though that makes total sense, we will not see it. $39.95 would be a perfect price point for all PPVs. Basically it would be the cost of going to the movies. It would also make many streamers say hell with it $40 isn't crazy money and it is better than searching for a stream that might not even work.
      Fights at the movies are $40 for you? Its $20 for me out here in California.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Even though that makes total sense, we will not see it. $39.95 would be a perfect price point for all PPVs. Basically it would be the cost of going to the movies. It would also make many streamers say hell with it $40 isn't crazy money and it is better than searching for a stream that might not even work.
        Promoters want us to dish out $75 for every PPV now as if they were all Mayweather fights.

Floyd earned the right to charge that much. But prices need to go back down for the rest of these guys.

Comment

I want to watch the fight bad but I'm not paying $75 Another pass on this PPV like all the rest of the crap they keep trying to sell us. I watched Wilder vs Ortiz sunday morning on youtube at 6am for free.

Comment

make it on espn+ for 5 bucks..or hell, 19.99 at most. people will buy. build Loma slowly. other than that, no one would pay over 50$ for that fight night.

i get to watch ppvs for free if i catch them. even if I had to pay, wouldnt hurt me either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Fights at the movies are $40 for you? Its $20 for me out here in California.

No I meant going to the actual movies and getting popcorn, pop and other snacks.

Comment

I'll pay $50, if Bud is on the undercard (that's how TR treats him) and the undercard is stacked to the brim, otherwise it isn't close to PPV worthy.

Please have Conlan's fights in the UK. Nobody cares here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I really want to see Teofimo vs Lomachenko. But they better stack the undercard if they are expecting people to pay for it.

Either that or sell the PPV at a lower price, something like $39.95

If not I imagine that many people will seek alternative ways of watching the fight.
                  I’ll buy if $4.99 on espn+
                  Loma will school Lopez

Comment

Working...
                  X